Chapter 44

It's been three months since we've seen or heard anything from Robin. Our life has been pretty good. Henry is 9 months old now and has been trying to walk as long as we are holding on to him. Our wedding is in two weeks and we are really excited. Ruby and Belle basically freaked out when we asked them to be our maids of honor, they were so excited. Tonight is my so called bachelorette party but everyone is going including Regina. Granny volunteered to watch Henry for us at her house. "Hurry up Gina. Ruby and Belle will be here in like fifteen minutes".   "Relax Emma. Your not even done dressing yet". "All I have to do is tuck in my shirt babe. You haven't even picked out your dress yet".  "Yes I have. What do you think?"  She's standing in front of me in a gorgeous red dress that hugs her body perfectly. She turns around and her ass is just staring at me begging me to go over and squeeze it so I do. I catch her off guard and she jumps in surprise. "Emma what are you doing?"  "I'm sorry babe it's not my fault. Your ass was just screaming to me and I couldn't resist". She laughs. She turns around and I kiss her passionately and run my hands all over her back and down to her ass and squeeze again. I slowly kiss down her neck and up under her ear. "Emma we really can't do this right now my love. Our ride will be here any minute". I give a few more kisses to her neck and say "I have my own ride for you baby". She tosses her head back as she laughs and I get right in there again. "Emma. I'm serious. We have to stop before we get to carried away". I grab her ass again and pull her into me so she can feel me. "To late Gina". Just then the door bell rings. "Fuck". "Sorry my love. We'll have plenty of time for that later".  The door bell rings again. "Go away". I yell out our bedroom window that's open. I can hear Ruby laughing. "Put it away Swan we've got partying to do". Regina laughs and says "Come on Emma. Let's go". She grabs my hand and leads us downstairs and opens the door for Ruby and Belle. "Sorry to block ya Em, but we need to party".  I pout and say "Fine let's go". I help Regina on with a light jacket and I carry mine. As we walk out Regina turns to me and says "Think of all the fun we can have when we back home my love". She gives a tender kiss and we head to Ruby's car. We go into the Rabbit Hole, and the little hole in the wall bar was decorated with balloons and streamers with gold, silver, blue and light red colors. They also had a big sign that said "congratulations Regina & Emma".  Regina grabs Ruby and Belle and hugs them. "Thank you both so much for this". Regina starts to cry and I take her in my arms and hold her tight. She's really been emotional lately, I wonder if maybe she could be pregnant. We haven't been practicing safe sex so any thing is possible. The night is going so great. The music is awesome. The DJ starts to play a slow song. It's "All Of Me" by John Legend. It really does represent Gina and me. We both have flaws but be love each other so much despite that. As we are slow dancing together, our arms wrapped around each other, Regina asks me, "Emma, what is it you see in me?"  "What do you mean babe?"  "What do you see in me? What was it that made you come looking for after that first night?"  "It was you Regina. Everything about you. When we were sitting there talking that first night, getting to know one another, I just felt something from you that I never felt before. I looked in your beautiful brown eyes and I felt like I was home. When you drove away that night I had to see you again. It wasn't the sex that made me want you, although that was seriously fucking fantastic. Even if you didn't want a relationship with me I hoped we could at least be friends. I knew I just needed you in my life. I still do every day sweetheart". She kisses me and wraps her arms around me tight. She whispers a thank you in my ear. The song comes to an end so we go over to the bar to get another drink. When we get there we see Ruby lining up tequila shots. "One for Emma, one for Regina". She says as she slides them to us. "No thanks Ruby, I am not doing tequila". Regina says and slides it back. I laugh and say "It's ok Gina I'll do it for you". She taps me on the shoulder and says "My hero" then walks back to the table where Belle is. The rest of the night was pretty much a blur but we all had a good time.