Chapter 31

I pay for our food delivery and go back  into the living room. I see Regina looking pale in the face and I get scared and set the bags on the table. "Baby, what's wrong? Are you in pain? Is it the baby?"  She shakes her head and I see she opened the third bag and her hands are trembling. "Baby. If your not ready for this we can wait, or not do it at all. I just want to be with you forever and I wanted you to know that. I'm sorry Regina. Please don't cry". She takes her hand and puts it over my mouth to silence me. "Shut up Emma".  So I do, and wait for her next move. She put both hands on my face and pulls me to her and kisses me like it could be our last kiss ever. When we pull away from each other, we pant a bit and Regina smiles and starts to speak. "I love you Emma Swan". "Oh god Regina I love you so much". I get down on both my knees and take her hands in mine. "Ms Regina Mills, I fell in love with you the moment I saw you walk into that karaoke bar and steal my seat, then you stole my heart. In the few months we've been together we have had to go through a few tough moments, but we've always made it out on the side of love. Together we have discovered that we will become parents together, we saw our baby and heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time together. I feel so much love from you and I want to always give you so much love in return. I can't wait to see what our future holds, so Ms Regina Mills, will you please do me the honor of becoming my wife. Will you marry me?" Tears are silently falling from her eyes. She nods and says. "Emma. When you came and found me here and told me it was because you ran my license plate I was furious. I thought you were nothing more than some weird stalker and I wondered what I got myself into, but the more we got to know each other, I fell so deeply in love with you. I can't wait for our baby my love. I can't wait for our future. Yes my love, there is nothing I want more than to be your wife. Yes Emma, I will marry you."  I instantly rise up up and kiss her with all the love I can put into this kiss. I'm crying so hard now, and when I look at Regina I see she is the same way. I move back a bit. I take the ring out of the box and slide it on her finger, and it looks beautiful on her. I move up to sit next to her on the couch and we just hold each other and cry happy tears. We hold each other for what seems like forever till I hear Regina start to chuckle a little. "What's up babe?"  "Well my love, your baby wants me to pee". We both laugh together. I grab our bags of food and take her hand, and I walk her to the bathroom then I go heat up our food in the kitchen.