29: I told you to expect it, didn't I?

The next morning was a pain.

I mean, I woke up normally, just like any other day.

The sunlight streamed through the translucent curtains, bathing the room. My eyes slowly opened, and I found myself in someone's embrace. And the problem is, I recognise him immediately because of his tanned skin and oh-so-familiar scent.

And what made my eyes wide was the funny smell in between us.

I sat up immediately, automatically feeling sore in between my legs. I groaned in pain, which made Aomine pop a lazy eye open.

"Sleep," he commanded lazily. "It's still the holidays."

"But it hurts!" I retorted.

His arms wrapped around my stomach and pulled me back to him, burying his face into my hair. "That's normal." I could feel the smirk in his tone. "At least you're finally satisfied. You should've seen yourself last night. Even after rounds, you were still insatiable and stillー"

My blush intensifies and I quickly elbowed his chest. "Oi!" He shouted. "What the hell?!"

"Shut up!" I trashed about. "Don't comment about what happened last night!"

"But at the first place, you're the one who said that my size was too big for youー"

"Aomine, I swear if you don't shut up now, I'll castrate the living hell out of you and flush it down the toilet bowl!" I hissed with malice.

He cut my sentence by pulling me into a kiss, and I responded immediately. The kiss was slow, and it wasn't sensual in any ways. We pulled away with him taking the last peck.

"Are you sure, baby?"

Oh, there's that word again. He knows just which buttons to choose to make my knees go weak.

And he always gets the last say. I grumbled, looking away from him. Every little apologies would be ignored, and every touch of comfort would be pushed away.

It was when the clocked ticked over to almost-noon when I decided to get up from bed. It's already late. I picked up a random blouse on the floor and slipped it on, as well as the undergarment that I discarded yesterday. I need a shower.

I was really a step away from exiting the room when I heard Aomine calling my name, and a second later hands were secured around my waist.

"Babe," Aomine said in his morning voice. "Don't wear my t-shirt. It turns me on." His hands roamed where it wasn't supposed to. I slapped it away, but it didn't work.

Imagine Aomine in his normal voice. For his morning voice, multiply it by five, and then an octave deeper. Weak on the knees, definitely.

"Don't wear it my ass! I need to take a shower and I feel sore!"

"But that's one of the side effects for the first time."

I thrashed around, but Aomine just won't let go of me. Sighing, I slumped over, giving him a glare of a thousand daggers. "Let me go, Aomine. I really need a bath."

That's when I felt everything leaving me, and when I turned around, Aomine was back sprawling on the bed. I gave him a look, before practically running out the bedroom.

How was he so fast...?

Nevermind.

I closed the door shut on the other bathroom(there are bathrooms scattered around this house, not just in the rooms) and slipped of my clothes.

After showering for a good one hour and cleansing myself thoroughly, I opened the door with one hand, the other holding a towel as I ran it through my hair, attempting to dry it.