Prologue for TM!

HEY GUYS! I know it's been only a day but I said sometime by this week, right? So here I am!

Furthermore, I am in such a good mood because my favorite band is catching up on the Mnet Music Awards! I'm so happy for my babies ; w ;

Okay, I'm done, here's the prologue for the sequel, Ten Miracles! Sit back and have your pillow ready, this story is going to trigger some of your feels, if not a lot(it did a lot to mine, and it hurts to write, but the show must go one.)

Anyways, off with the ramble and into the story! Enjoy!

Lots of love,

- Lynn

*-*-*-*

Love. An undeniable thing. A strong feeling of affection. It was written in the Book of Fates thousands of years before you stepped out into this Earth, who your soulmate will be. You just have to find them, and go through thick and thin with them. After all, what is love without hardship?

And it was written in the Book of Fates, that my husband would be Aomine Daiki.

*-*-*-*

"Love? Where are you?"

"I'm still working, babe." He chuckled over the phone, making me smile.

"Oh... It's been a while since I saw you." I bit my lip, hoping, just... -hoping- that I get a positive reply.

He chuckled again, making me roll my eyes. "Working is hard, girl. We can see each other soon."

I sighed. "I know. But whenever you're back home I'm always asleep and I'm always gone by the time you wake up. Lazyass." I murmured the last word.

"Hey, I heard that." I could hear the mock-anger in his tone. I rolled my eyes, but smiled. There was a comfortable silence, and I was just happy that I could hear his voice over the phone, just once, knowing that he's there, and it made my day.

"By the way, I'm free at Lunch. I took extra time. Wanna come over?"

"Really?" I practically bounced in my office seat, causing people from other cubicle to snap their heads my way and hushing me down. Whispering mutely a "sorry", I got back to Aomine.

"Really?" I half-whispered half-shouted. "Can I meet you?"

"What does it hear like I'm saying? Of course you can."

"Yay! I'll bring the car."

"Okay. See you soon. Love you."

"Love you." I hung up the call, smiling giddily. I was interrupted with a clear of the throat, which made me jump ad turn around simultaneously.

"Babe? Love? Love you? What is this?"

"Shut up, Airi." I rolled my eyes, smacking her forearm. She laughed, before setting my drink down onto my table. I stared down at her pink dress, rolling my eyes at how absolutely glowing it was.

"Jealous because I love pink?" She stuck her tongue past her pink-coated lips. I shook my head.

"Well, girl, you should be." We both chuckled, before she took her leave to her cubicle. I swear, no matter how kind she was, she always have the sass.

I grabbed my car keys and my drink, heading out the building, into the parking lot. I slipped inside my car and revved the engine, driving out of the carpark.

I dialed Aomine's number, but he didn't pick up since it went to voicemail, so I left a one.

"Aomine, I know you're busy with work, but I'm on my way. I know you've been working so hard and I just feel like seeing you right now. Take care okay?" I gave a soft chuckle. "I love you, I'll see you soon."

A few minutes later, I was on the oh-so-familiar short highway, excitement bubbled inside me. Finally, after so many days, I get to actually see my other half of five years.

But Fate never wanted me to live a peaceful life.

Because that's when disaster struck.

The vehicle in front of me stopped suddenly, causing my to crash my car. It was a horrible crash; the whole front car was squashed in between the vehicle in front and mine. The whole front window was smashed, and I could feel the shards piercing into the flesh of my arms. I tried to move them, only to unbuckle my seatbelt, before I felt another car hitting mine at full speed, causing me to surge forward and hit my head onto the steering wheel hard.

I felt something warm trickling down my forehead, and the glass shards that was splayed onto the steering wheel tearing the skin of my cheeks open. I cried out silently in pain, because no sound came out of my throat. Another impact from the car behind, which assumed to be two cars behind mine, hit with a big impact, causing me to bump my head backwards and hit something metallically cold.

Aomine, Love, I'm sorry.

Please, if I die, move on.

Until we meet again.