2 - Meet Mon-El

Kara's POV-

We all go to the landing spot. I see the Daxamite ship beginning to land. Then the doors of the ship open and I see the Queen and King , their guards and the prince standing behind them. I couldn't really see his face but I could tell that all of them did not want to be here. Then they walked forward and towards my family and I. I finally see the prince's face and Thara was not wrong, he is handsome but what am I talking about, he is a douche.

Alura: "Hello, I am Alura Zor-El the Chief of the High Council and this is my husband Zor-El which is one of the greatest scientists on Krypton. And this is my daughter Kara Zor-El, she is an amazing writer."

Kara: "Hi, it is very nice to meet you" I say with a convincing fake smile on my face

Queen: "Yes, hello. I am Queen Rhea of Daxam, this is my husband King Lar Gand and my son Mon-El." Rhea looks like she hates it here while Lar Gand looks nicer, surprisingly. Mon-El just kept on looking at me and smirking at me. It made me uncomfortable.

Lar Gand: "Shall we head to your home"

Zor-El: "Follow me"

We then go back home and it is now around 7 pm. My mother had prepared dinner before we left so we all go to the dining room to eat. I sit in my usual spot, my mother and father at the heads of the table. Mon-El is seated next to me while his parents are across from us. During the whole dinner, everyone is silent until my father speaks up at the end.

Zor-El: "Kara, why don't you show Mon-El where he will be staying"

Lar Gand: "Yes, that is an excellent idea"

I then gave another fake smile and turned to Mon-El.

Kara: "Come with me." I say to Mon-El "Goodnight to you all" I say to everyone else

Both Mon-El and I get up from the table and I take him to where he will be staying. On the way, he starts talking.

Mon-El: "So, Kara, what do you Kryptonians do for fun here"

Kara: "Certainly nothing you Daxamites do."

Mon-El: "So you don't have parties"

Kara: "We do but we don't get drunk like you all do"

Mon-El: "On Daxam we don't only get drunk" He says defensively

Kara: "Is that it, your planet is filled with hoodlums. Your family keeps everyone drunk to hide from the fact that the planet is horrible. Maybe the only thing you all have ever done is try to organize a peace treaty with Krypton. And you, all you will be known for is a frat boy that sleeps with every woman you see." I had lost it, I said so many thing without thinking. I might've just ruined everything

Mon-El: "Your right" That surprised me "But what are you, you aren't as perfect as you think you are. Your planet thinks that they are better than everyone else but you aren't." We then arrived at the room

Kara: "Well, this is your room. If you need anything, I'll be next door. Have a 'good' night." I rolled my eyes at him and left to go to my room

I went in my room and then I changed into my pjs. I did my nightly routine and then the last two things I do before going to bed is go out to my balcony and look at the stars and write about my day. First, I go out to my balcony. I lean on the edge and just stare up at the stars, they look beautiful. Then I hear a door open behind me and it's Mon-El coming out of his room. [Both Kara and Mon-El's room share the same balcony.]

Mon-El: "Oh, sorry, I didn't notice you were out here"

Kara: "No, it's fine you can stay out here, I was about to go in anyways"

Mon-El: "Hey Kara, wait up" I was heading to my room. He grabbed my wrist, so I turned around "I'm sorry about what I said before"

Kara: "I guess, I'm sorry too. Just know that me apologizing doesn't mean I don't despise you anymore"

Mon-El: "Same, now I should go back to being a "frat boy'" he says while air quoting that last part

Kara: "Ha ha" I laugh very sarcastically and then I went back to my room

I sat down at my desk and started to write about my day and about my crush on this boy named Del-Or. Del-Or is another one of my good friends, and he is Thara's cousin. I have had a crush on him since I was 16, and I'm pretty sure he has a crush on me too. When I discovered my feelings for him, I didn't know how to describe it but I had heard that on Earth people called this a "crush". After about an hour of writing, I go to bed.

Mon-El's POV-

Backstory-

Hi, my name is Mon-El and I am 23 years old. I don't have many hobbies except for going to parties. I am the son of King Lar Gand and Queen Rhea of Daxam which makes me the prince.

Yesterday, my family and I came to Krypton. My parents are attempting to make a peace treaty with Krypton. I didn't know why I had to come, but they just ignored me when I asked. I don't even know why they even came because they hate anything related to Krypton so why try to make amends. When we finally did arrive, my mother completely changed, she was trying to be nice to the Kryptonians. I knew she was faking it because my mother is a terrible person who does terrible things, even to her own son, while my father is probably the better one out of the two. My parents treat me like anyone else on my planet, they leave me drunk and they don't let me have my own life. They force me to go to parties every night and bring a different woman back each time. I've done it so much that it is a routine, and it is my new normal ever since I turned 18. Deep down, I know that what my parents are doing is wrong but if I try to do anything to change it, it won't go well.

Author's POV-

I hope you liked this chapter. And thank you for reading. :)