3 - Trouble in Paradise

Mon-El's POV-

-Today-

I wake up in Krypton. Krypton is a very beautiful planet unlike Daxam. Once I get out of bed, I go to the bathroom and then I get changed. After I do, I leave the room and knock on Kara's door. She doesn't answer so I just walk in. I walk in to see her coming out of her bathroom in a towel, dancing to the music that she has playing. I try not to laugh but it doesn't work that well. She then notices me.

Kara: "Mon-El! What are you doing in here?!" She then runs back into her bathroom and sticks her head out of the door.

Mon-El: "I knocked on your door, you didn't answer."

Kara: "What do you want?" She asks clearly frustrated which makes me want to laugh even more

Mon-El: "I just wanted to know where I should go, is there like a breakfast here or something like that."

Kara: "Yea, there is down stairs. Now get out of my room so I can change."

Mon-El: "Okay" I then leave her room and head downstairs

I go in the dining room and I see my parents talking to Kara's parents quietly. They stop talking immediately when I enter the room.

Rhea: "Mon-El, I'm glad you could join us"

I then sit with them at the table and I start to eat the breakfast. Soon, Kara joins us.

Alura: "So, Kara, what do you have planned for today"

Kara: "Today, I am going out with Thara, Del-Or and Lir-Al."

Mon-El: "Who are they?"

Kara: "Thara is my best friend and Del-Or is her cousin but also my friend. And Lir-Al is Thara's soon to be mate."

Lar Gand: "Do you think Mon-El could join you"

Kara: "Ummm, I don't know." Then I saw Alura give a serious stare at Kara "But, if you want to, you can come." Kara says to me

Mon-El: "That would be great, thanks" Kara's slight smile, immediately dropped to a frown. I know she isn't too fond of me and I don't like her either.

Kara: "Okay,  we will be leaving at 10 am, so in 1 hour."

After we finish eating, Kara leaves to her room and her parents go attend to some business. I am alone with my parents.

Rhea: "Mon-El, don't screw this up"

Mon-El: "What do you mean? How could I screw this up and what would I screw up?"

Rhea: "Don't go trying to play with this girl's feelings but don't be too rude but also not too nice, you need to be who we taught you to be"

M: "But how am I supposed to do all that? I could end up being a little too rude, I could potentially ruin the peace treaty"

Lar Gand: "Your mother is right, and we don't want you to be rude. We just don't want you to start liking this girl"

Mon-El: "Me?! Like Kara. *pft* Are you two out of your minds, I hate her and she hates me, I'm just trying to get on her nerves and it's pretty funny"

Rhea: "That's my boy"

Rhea: "Well, me and your father should go join Alura and Zor-El to talk business, you also must go with Kara."

Mon-El: "See you later."

I get up and go out to the living room and I see Kara writing in a journal, so I walk up behind her and start to read what she is writing.