7 - Wedding Preperations

Mon-El's POV-

A couple of days ago, I was exploring Argo alone while Kara was with Del-Or. I was close to the market places until I bumped into someone. When I backed away, it was a very beautiful girl. She had blackish-brown hair and light brown eyes. Her name is Sara Van-Ar. When we had bumped into each other she was holding a cake and it had then dropped on the floor. I offered to buy her another one. When we were walking to the bakery, we started talking and then we ended up talking there for hours and for the past few days we have been sort of together. But now, I am going to get married to Kara and I have to tell Sara. I had told Kara that I was going out to explore when in reality I was going out to meet with Sara. I told her to meet me at the Cafe that I have been going to for the past few days. When I got there, I saw her waiting for me.

Mon-El: "Hey, Sara"

Sara: "Mon-El" She smiled. Then she got up and hugged me. "What did you want to talk about?"

Mon-El: "So you know how we have been hanging out for the past few day right?"

Sara: "Yea, what about it."

Mon-El: "Umm"

Sara: "Wait, are you going to ask me to be your girlfriend, if so, yes."

Mon-El: "No, I'm not. I actually came here to talk to you."

Sara: "Oh, what is it."

Mon-El: "I haven't been completely honest with you. I am the prince of Daxam."

Sara: "I know, you know that you have a huge reputation on Krypton, not a good one though. I didn't know how you looked like but I know your name. Is that it, because honestly I don't care. I like you a lot."

Mon-El: "I like you too but I'm sure that you have heard about the news of a peace treaty between our planets. And, my parents decided to unite our planets, I have to marry someone else."

Sara: "Wait, how long have you known about this. And who do you have to marry?" She started to get mad but was also confused.

Mon-El: "I only found out this morning and I will be marrying Kara Zor-El."

Sara: "I'm glad you told me, but maybe we could still be together. It's not like you love her." She takes my hand.

Mon-El: "No, I'm not like that anymore. I have to do this, it is the right thing for the people." I pull my hand away. "I should go" Then I leave and go to Kara's house

I got to Kara's house after a few minutes of walking. Usually I would see her there sitting in the living room, looking out through the windows and writing in her journal. But, today she wasn't there. I saw Alura walking out of the kitchen so I go up to her.

Mon-El: "Mrs.Zor-El, where's Kara?"

Alura: "She went out with Thara, why do you ask?"

Mon-El: "I wanted to talk to her about something"

Alura: "I'm sure that she will be back soon"

Mon-El: "Okay"

I go upstairs to my room and I continue to read the book that Kara bought me. I honestly still don't like her but for some reason I always want to live up to her expectations, but I also don't know how. I also thought that Kara would have remembered the kiss, but she was also very drunk. A couple of hours pass and I ended up finishing my book. I was bored so I went out to the balcony and I looked out over Argo, it was really beautiful. I was so distracted that I hadn't noticed that Kara had come outside and was beside me.

Kara: "It's beautiful, isn't it"

Mon-El: "Yea, way more than Daxam is and will ever be"

Kara: "Daxam could be beautiful if someone ever decided to change its ways"