17 - First Time

-New Year's Eve-

Kara's POV-

Today was the day of my date with Mon-El. I am so excited for it. I'm wondering what we are going to do, he hasn't told me exactly yet. I went over to Mon-El's room to go ask him what we were going to do. I knocked on the room door and after a few seconds of waiting there, he opened it.

Mon-El: "Hi"

Kara: "Hi"

Mon-El: "I'm guessing that you want to know what we are doing for our date"

Kara: "Yeah, I am. So..."

Mon-El: "I wanted to wait until our date to tell you all the details, but I know that you won't stop asking until I tell you"

Kara: "You know me well"

Mon-El: "Well, come in and I'll tell you everything"

Kara: "Okay"

I walked in and sat on his bed. Mon-El sat next to me.

Mon-El: "So first, I was planning on us going a walk through the abandoned gardens and then go eat at that restaurant we went to before we got married when we were trying to get to know each other. After we eat, we would go to the New Year celebration"

Kara: "That sounds like a great date," I said while smiling at him

We stared into each other's eyes. We started to lean in but then I turned my head away.

Kara: "I should probably start getting ready for our date"

Mon-El: "Yeah, I should too"

I got up from his bed and went back to my room. Once I got in there, I started looking for something to wear again. I then found a dress that I liked. I then took a shower.

-1 hour later-

It was now time for the date.

I had just put on my dress and my shoes.

I did my hair in a low ponytail

I did my hair in a low ponytail. I then left my room. I saw Mon-El sitting on the couch. When he saw me, he got up and walked over to me.

Mon-El: "Wow"

Kara: "Wow to you too. You look very handsome"

Mon-El: "Thank you

Kara: "Shall we go on our date now"

Mon-El: "Yes, we shall"

We left our house and then walked to the abandoned gardens. We walked and talked around there for a while. It was peaceful and serene. After about 1 hour of us being there, we went to the restaurant.

Mon-El: "So Kara, can you explain to me how the Kryptonian New Year is like"

Kara: "Well the people of Argo gather at the center of the city which is Argo's Fountain of Health. We play music and we all dance. Once it reaches a few minutes before midnight, we all light these lanterns and then release them into the air. It's quite a beautiful scene. It's especially beautiful because the sky is lit for days since it takes a while for the lanterns to leave Krypton's atmosphere."