Child!Zamasu x Reader x Child!Goku Black

(Y/N)'s POV

Oh my god.......Zamasu.....Goku Black.

I was at the 10th Universes World of the Kais, because Gowasu wanted me for some important task. When I saw Gowasu I saw two little figures huddled at his sides, I recognized them as Zamasu and Goku Black.

They are so precious....the cute babies!

Gowasu smiled and bowed at me, "Thank you again (Y/N) for agreeing to watch the two boys while I'm away."

I smiled and bowed back, "No problem Mr. Gowasu sir, I'm happy to watch over them."

Gowasu chuckled, "You don't have to call me sir (Y/N), I've known you for a long time, you should be used to calling me by my first name."

I blushed, embarrassed, "Right, sorry Gowasu."

"It's alright dear, now I hope my boys won't cause you too much trouble while I'm gone, right Zamasu?" Gowasu looked down at Zamasu waiting for an answer.

Zamasu looked up at Gowasu and nodded his head, "Yes sir" he said in a cute voice.

Gowasu nodded and picked up both boys and walked over to me then handed me them,

"Thank you again (Y/N), now I must leave you with them, I'll be back tonight, please take good care of them."

"Don't worry Gowasu, I'll look after them." I'm smiled down at Zamasu and Goku Black. Gowasu nods then he left.

I put Zamasu and Black down on the ground and crouched down to their level, "So, what do you guys want to do?"

They just looked at me, I started to get nervous and chuckled nervously, "um...o-ok."

I looked down at my watch, and saw that it was 12:00pm, lunchtime. I looked over at them, "Are you guys hungry? Do you want me to make you something?"

Zamasu said, "We drink tea."

"Do you guys eat anything?"

Black then joined the conversation, "We usually don't eat alot Mrs. (Y/N)."

I smiled gently at him and rubbed his messy hair, " Well how about I make you guys a sandwich? Will that be ok for you?" I asked gently.

He nods and smiles at me and climbed into arms. I smiled and hugged him tight, he's sooooo cute!!!!!

I looked over at Zamasu, "Do you what me to make you something too sweetie?" He doesn't answer and just climbs into my arms beside Black, I blush and smile brightly hugging him close too.

"I'll take that as a yes then."

I walked into the main building, and set them in the living area( if that's what you call it). And I walked into the kitchen and started to make them a peanut butter and jelly sandwich along with some tea for their lunch. As I was making their lunch I heard someone yelling,

"Yo, (Y/N) you here?"

"Goku, be quiet"

I stopped what I was doing and looked outside to see Goku and Whis, 'what are they doing here?'

I looked over at Zamasu and Black, "You guys stay in here while I go check outside ok sweeties?" They nodded then I walked over to my best friend.

"What are you doing here Goku?"

He smiled and pulled me into a bear hug, "I wanted to hang out with you (Y/N)!"

I looked at him, "I thought you had training?"