Zamasu x Reader: The Freak in Me

Song: The Freak in Me by Krypteria (Listen to the song while you read)

(Y/N)'s POV

'I never thought I would feel this way

Something's happened and I've changed

Could it be that I only found you to lose myself?

But you'll never know, you will never know

'Cause you can't see'

I don't feel myself today............something's wrong with me but I don't know what's going on. I can feel that I'm losing myself to........another being of some sort. I can't let Zamasu see me like this, I have this need to.......hurt him, but I can't let that happen.

'My eyes following you from a distance

Hungry for each move you make

I'm watching when you dream at night, can you feel my pain?

But you'll never know, you will never know

'Cause you won't'

I stared at Zamasu while he was talking to Black, sipping tea. I was a distance away from them......good, I can't go over there now. ' Oh come on......you know you want to hurt him (Y/N).' I heard the inner monster inside me said. I didn't want to listen to it, I could never hurt Zamasu....... 

'Come on. Do it!!!'

"NO!!!"

'See the fight inside, the cuts and bruises

See the side I hide that's so damn ruthless

See the fight inside, so sick and useless

I won't free the freak in me

I gotta die on my own'

I keep fighting the monster inside me.....try to subdue it, to make sure I don't hurt the ones I love but, lately it's becoming harder to hold it at bay, it's growing stronger and stronger, I don't think I can hold it back.

'You are weak my dear (Y/N), by letting me out you won't be that weak little girl anymore.'

"I'm not weak!" I grabbed my head in pain, fighting the monster.

'I barely can control the way I'm feeling

You're alone, asleep, I'm here

I'm so close I can almost taste you, I feel you breathe

Got to stay away, got to stay away

So you won't'

It was late in the night and I couldn't sleep. Zamasu was sleeping in his room, I slipped in there and watched from the dark corner. The urge is killing me.......I might not be strong to fight it. While watching him, I can see how peaceful he looks while his guard down. I could feel my palms sweating, and I could feel myself changing.....but I kept it under....for now.