Zamasu X Kat Part 5

Sorry for being inactive you guys :(. Things have been going on in my family and now with all my classes being online it's kinda stressful, and I haven't been feeling happy for a couple of days but I'm getting over it day by day because I'm staying over at my sister's for a week now (spent my birthday there too ) But anyway let's get into the story shall we?

Kat's POV

Today I was over at Bulma's house helping her watching Bra, while Zamasu and Vegeta were training along with Goku (cause we all know Goku loves to train). While Bulma was making lunch for everyone, I was watching Bra playing with her toys and giggling. I started to smile at just how adorable she was, and then I began thinking about starting a family of my own with Zamasu. The thought made my whole face red.

"Why so red Kat? Thinking about Zamasu?" She smirked. I blushed more and rubbed my arm.

"Well, yes but I was thinking about maybe starting a family with him someday."

"Awwwww Kat, how adorable and romantic." Bulma gushed, I started to get embarrassed about saying that now, because Bulma gets all lovey dovey about anything concerning couples.

"So," Bulma started as she sat own on the couch beside me, "You want to start have kids with your man?"

"Well I want us to get married first then we can start planning about kids." She nodded and put her hands in her lap.

" I understand, Zamasu has to propose first hehe I can't wait for that."

"Me too, we've been together for a couple of months now and I'm at mature age to marry but maybe he wouldn't want to." I looked down sadly, maybe I was thinking about this too early, Zamasu probably isn't ready for this next step in our relationship.

"Now Kat don't get like this now, Zamasu loves you, I'm sure he will ask you to marry him maybe not now but someday." She placed her hand on my shoulder, I looked at her and a small smile appeared on my face as I nodded.

"Now go tell the guys that lunch is ready." She ordered as she picked up Bra and made her way into the dining room. I stood up and made my way outside to where the guys were training.

Zamasu's POV

After training with Vegeta and Goku we decided to sit and talk. Vegeta and Goku started asking personal questions concerning me and Kat.

"So Zamasu, how are you and Kat doing so far?" Goku asked as he had that grin on his face, which annoyed me. He's always smiling even when things seem bad, maybe I should smile more often but then again I don't smile all the time.

"We are fine, why do you ask mortal?"

"Well, you guys seem so happy maybe you guys can tie the knot."

"....what?"

"He means marry her." Vegeta butted in the conversation. Marry Kat? I mean I have thought about that for a couple of weeks but I'm not sure she is ready for that kind of commitment yet. I mean I do love Kat, I really do and us being married can be one step closer for us to have children.....our kids will be beautiful just like her. My face started to go bright red just thinking about it.

"What are you blushing about Zamasu?" Goku asked. I glared at him and turned away from both him and Vegeta.

"None of your business mortal!" Goku just chuckled, I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Vegeta looked over at me with the same emotionless face he always has.