Overprotective!Zamasu x Reader

Requested by: shellythetomato

(Y/N)'s POV

"Zamasu, please Bulma invited us to her birthday party."

He glared at me and crossed his arms,

"I don't want you going (Y/N), those mortal men could touch you and I don't want that happening." I smiled and giggled, putting my head on his shoulder.

"Zamasu, that won't happen , you know I only have eyes for you." He blushed hard.

"Fine, we can go, but I'll stay by your side throughout." I hugged him tight kissing his cheek.

"Thank you Zamasu, and I wouldn't mind you by my side, I feel safe around you." He blushed more putting his arm around my waist and we teleported down to Earth.

When we arrived at Capsule Corp, I stopped Zamasu and his tracks by putting my hands on his chest.

"Zamasu, please be on your best behavior." I said looking into his eyes. He looked at me,

"Why?"

"Because Beerus is still a bit suspicious about you, he believes you will do something bad." He looked at me with disbelief,

"(Y/N) I've changed, I would never do anything bad again, because of you I changed." He took my hands into his and pulled me closer. I smiled at him and kissed his nose.

"I know but you have to be careful ok sweetie?" He nodded and kissed my hand.

"But if one guy touches you, I will not mind fighting him." I giggled and put my hand on his cheek.

"You're cute when your jealous." I began to walk towards she building leaving Zamasu with a bright red face.

~Later~

Me and Zamasu were talking to Bulma, laughing and smiling.

"Thank you for coming (Y/N)."

"I wouldn't want to miss your party Bulma." I looked around and saw all my friends here, I smiled and I looked towards Zamasu.

"I'm going to get something to drink, you won't anything?" I asked Zamasu, he shook his head.

"No I'm fine, do you want me to accompany you?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder. I shook my head, he's so cute when he's worried.

"No, I'll be back don't worry." I turned and walked towards the drink table. As I was pouring my drink I felt a presence beside me and I looked up and saw Yamcha.

 As I was pouring my drink I felt a presence beside me and I looked up and saw Yamcha

"Hey (Y/N)."

"Hello Yamcha." I smiled at him, going back to pouring my drink.

"So I hear you're staying with Zamasu." I looked over at him,

"Uh, yes, yes I am." He nodded and leaned against the table.

"Yea, how is he?"

I looked over at him, kinda weirded out,

"Um he's good, we are doing fine I'm actually happy with him." He nodded again.

"That's great....you know (Y/N)," his face turned into a frown, "I actually had a crush on you." My eyes widen and I looked up at him.

"Oh, Yamcha I didn't know." He shook his head.

"It's fine (Y/N), I'm glad that you are happy." He came close to me, so close that his chest was close to touching mine.

"But, you would be more happy with me." I stepped back, but he grabbed my wrist.

"Yamcha stop please, I'm happy with Zamasu." He glared at me and brought me closer.

"(Y/N) I want you to be with me." He leaned in to kiss but a hand stopped him.

"You do that and you will suffer the wrath of a god." We turned and we saw Zamasu with a harsh glare on his face.

I gasped as Zamasu took Yamcha's hand and twisted it behind his back

"You touch her again and you will be 6ft below ground you hear me mortal?!?" He nodded quickly and Zamasu released him, Yamcha runs away to take care of his injured wrist. He turned to me and brought me close to him and passionately kisses me, in front of everyone. I was a blushing mess, he pulled away and held me tight to him.

"No one dare touch her again!"

I looked over and saw Beerus getting up from his chair and about to come over towards us.

"(Y/N), is everything alright here?" I nodded quickly, laughing nervously.

"Y-yes, Zamasu was just being a jealous goblin here." Zamasu glared at me, but didn't say anything. Beerus looked over at Zamasu and inspected him.

"Make sure that doesn't happen again." He walks back over to his table to finish his pudding. I sighed in relief and turned back over to Zamasu and walked close to him smiling.

"That was really noble what you did for me." My hands behind my back blushing.

"I told you, no one is going to touch you or flirt with you." He wrapped his arms around my waist, smiling at me. He then leaned down and kissed me, I smiled into the kiss, kissing him back. We pulled away from each other.

"You know, I think I like over-protective Zamasu better." He shook his head rolling his eyes.

"You're something else (Y/N)."

And finished with this ^^ this was cute to write hope you guys like it