Zamasu x Kat Part 4

Kat's POV

I was sitting on a hill, staring at the horizon lost in thought. Me and Zamasu have been together for a while now and my life has been perfect. Smiling, I've thought back to the past times we spent together, you know I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. Getting my phone out I placed my headphones in my ears and started listening to music, not being aware of someone behind me. I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder and out of instinct I grabbed the hand and flipped the person on the ground. I heard a groan and I looked down and saw the person I had flipped, Zamasu.

"Zamasu! Are you okay?" I asked as I helped him up, he rubbed the top of his head.

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Please don't scare me like that, I thought you were a bad guy sneaking up on me." He dusted himself off and kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry my dear, it won't happen again." I kissed his lips then sat back down, with Zamasu joining me I leaned my head on his shoulder as he held me close on his chest. Enjoying the moment I closed my eyes,

"Kat."

"Yes Zamasu?"

"You know I love you right?"

"Yes, why are you asking this Zamasu?" He smiled and looked over the sky.

"Just asking Kat." I nodded hesitantly than went back to enjoying this moment with him. A little while later we both got up and he placed his hands on my cheeks,

"Meet me back here at 8 tonight," He pulled me close and kissed me on the forehead, "And wear something nice."

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Back at home I showered and got dressed in a knee-high black dress. Looking at the clock I see that it's 7:50, so I decided to go ahead and head out towards the hill where Zamasu told me to meet him. Walking out of my house I began to fly, wondering why Zamasu told me to meet him at night. It was really unexpected to say the least, maybe he planned something special, I'm starting to grow at the thought of a romantic surprise. Landing down at the hill me and Zamasu were at earlier, but I didn't see Zamasu anywhere. Looking down at my watch, it read 8:00, the time he wanted to meet me. I sighed, disappointed that he may have stood me up even though he would never do that, but then I heard someone clear their throat from behind me. I turned my head and saw Goku Black and Zamasu, dressed in tuxedos.

 I turned my head and saw Goku Black and Zamasu, dressed in tuxedos

A large blush appeared on my face as I saw Zamasu dressed so fancy. I was frozen as Zamasu smirked and walked closer to me placing his hands on my hips,

"You look very beautiful Kat." Blushing more I hid my face in my hands to hide my face from Zamasu.

"Don't hide Kat." He took my arms into his hands to pull them away from my face, "You really are beautiful." I put my face into his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist chuckling. Black chuckled as he placed his hand on Zamasu's shoulder,