Zamasu x Baby!Reader

Zamasu's POV

I stared at Gowasu, who had a pink bundle in his arms smiling down at it. He brought his hand down towards it and I saw it reach for his hand snuggling it, making him laugh.

"Master Gowasu, what is that thing you have there?" He looked up at me and motioned me to come over and see for myself. I walked over to them. I looked down and saw that in the pink blanket was a human baby, I turned to Gowasu as if to explain what this is.

"It's a baby Zamasu, her name is (Y/N)."

I looked down at (Y/N), she was smiling up at me and babbling reaching her hands out towards me.

"Aww Zamasu, she likes you already." I looked over him then at her, Gowasu  then hands her over to me carefully in my arms. I looked down at her in my arms and she was still smiling giggling reaching towards me. I brought my hands down to where she can reach it, she grabbed it and brought it close to her snuggling to it gnawing on it. It tickled a little but I kept a straight face.

She kept gnawing on it, smiling up at me, I couldn't help but to smile down at her with my eyes. She seems harmless.

I held her close to me and she snuggled close to me

I held her close to me and she snuggled close to me. Gowasu smiled at the sight,

"That is cute Zamasu." I blushed and looked the other way still hugging (Y/N) close.

~Time Skip~

Me and Black were starting down at the mortals, Trunks, Goku and Vegeta. Trunks glared at me,

"Why are you doing this? Who gave you the right to play god?"

He came soaring towards us with his sword out ready to attack. We moved out the way and I punched Trunks in the back as Black punched him in the guy. Trunks groaned and and his sword went out of his hand as he fell towards the concrete down below. Just as we were going to deliver the final blow to him, I heard Goku,

"Hey Zamasu!" Me and Black turned towards him, and what I saw made my blood rise. He had (Y/N) in his arms tight glaring up at us.

"Look who I have."

"Let her go you barbarian

"Let her go you barbarian." I flew down straight towards him, determined to get (Y/N) away from him. He then handed her to Vegeta and blocked my attack. I glared at him in rage and started to throw multiple punches at him.

"You never touch her ever again mortal."

"Why, were you going to kill her anyway?!?"

I screamed, "I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO HER!!" I then shot arrows of purple ki blasts at him. I turned towards Vegeta and saw that (Y/N) was crying looking at us. I ran towards her, punched Vegeta in the face, grabbing her holding her close to me.

"You're ok (Y/N), these mortals will never touch you again I swear." I glared at them all and flew away towards the cabin me and Black stay at. I touched down on the porch, with (Y/N) still in my arms securely and walked inside. I payed her down on the couch sitting in front of her smiling at her. She looked over at me and sniffled. I wiped her tears off her cheeks.

"It's ok (Y/N), I'm here, no one will hurt you again." She reached her hand out towards me, I grabbed it in my own hand holding it tight.

"D-da"

"What is it sweetie?"

"D-dada"

I blushed as she said her first words. I picked her up and heled her to my chest kissing her head.

"Daddy's here baby girl don't worry." She put her hands on both my cheeks and giggled grabbing my cheeks.

"O-ok (Y/N) that hurts now, let go." I tried her hands off my cheeks but then he grabbed my ears.

"Oh boy...."

And finished, this was so cute ^^ hope you like it