Father!Zamasu x Mother!Reader

Happy Father's Day!!!! ^^

(Y/N)'s POV

The sun was shining brightly through the window, causing me to open my eyes. I sat up rubbing my eyes and yawing, honestly not having the strength to wake up and be active today, but I have to cause today a special day...Father's Day. And today I was planning something special for my Zamasu. I smiled as I quietly got out of bed, making sure not to wake up Zamasu. I walked over to his side of the bed and softly kissed his forehead then exiting our bedroom and into our son's room.

I walked into (S/N)'s room and shook him softly awake. His eyes slowly opened, he sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Morning mommy." I smiled warmly at him and picked him up in my arms snuggling him close to me.

"Morning sweetie, do you want to help mommy make breakfast for daddy?" He smiled and nodded wildly, hopping out of my arms and running into the kitchen. I giggled and shook my head making my way (downtown lol no) to the kitchen.

"What do you think Zamasu would like for breakfast?"

" Scones!!!"

"Which flavor?"

"Blueberry!!!" I nodded with a closed-eyed smile.

"Ok honey, how about I make the scones and you make his favorite tea?" He nodded and started to make the tea while I started on the scones. While I was putting the scones into the oven I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen.

"Morning babe, what are you guys doing?"

"DADDY!!!" (S/N) yelled and ran to his dad and jumped into his arms giggling.

"Good morning to you little buddy." He kissed the top of (S/N)'s head.

"Honey, you shouldn't be in here go back to bed." I said I pushed him out of the kitchen.

"Why?"

"It's your Father's Day breakfast in bed, now go back into bed and I'll bring it there when it's finished."

"Fine, but can I get a good morning kiss?" He asked as he pointed to his lips. I sighed and kissed his lips.

"Thank you honey." He smiled content and happy from receiving a kiss. I giggled and pushed him out of the kitchen towards our bedroom. After the scones were finished I pulled them out of the oven and set the tray on the countertop. I let them cool off for a bit, meanwhile I set a trey to set everything on. The tea was done and when the scones were cooled I put two on the tray along with a note and a single rose. I smiled and walked into the bedroom seeing that Zamasu was relaxing staring up at the ceiling without a shirt on. I giggled and set the trey in his lap.

"Here you go baby." he smiled and kissed my forehead.

" he smiled and kissed my forehead

"Thank you my goddess."

"What about me? I helped to daddy!" (S/N) cried as he pouted crossing his arms. Zamasu chuckled and rubbed the top of (S/N)'s head.