Valentine's Day Special

Hey guys I'm back, I decided to do a little Valentine's Day special since I haven't written in a month, but my classes and family issues had stopped me from updating my stories and for that I'm sorry you guys :(. I meant to do this one on Valentine's Day but I had stuff to do, which was watching my niece for the day and that was tiring, and also I've been playing Super Smash Bros Ultimate and Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, I just haven't had the motivation to write anything for a month and again I'm sorry about this. I hope you guys enjoy the story ^^. Also a side note: I got the Fighters Pass to Smash Bros and one of the characters, Hero from Dragon Quest XI S, looks like Android 17 mixed with Trunks just a little bit, but that's just me, the reason why I think that is because Dragon Quest is the same art style like Dragon Ball and I love it, I haven't played it (I want to) though.

 Also a side note: I got the Fighters Pass to Smash Bros and one of the characters, Hero from Dragon Quest XI S, looks like Android 17 mixed with Trunks just a little bit, but that's just me, the reason why I think that is because Dragon Quest is ...

(This is Hero by the way) Sorry, this has been on my mind for a while, let's just get back to the story now

Zamasu's POV

It was a calm and bright day today here on Earth. The wind was calmly blowing through my hair putting me at ease. As I was closing my eyes, enjoying this beautiful day, I heard a heavenly voice calling my name.

"Zamasu!" Opening my eyes, I turned around and saw the most beautiful girl running towards me with a bright smile on her face. (Y/N).......Kami she was the most gorgeous mortals I have ever met, she always manages to put a smile on my face everyday. Since I met (Y/N), I could never stop thinking of her, she was just so.......breathtaking, just the thought of her brings a blush upon my face.

"Uh, Zamasu are you okay?" Snapping out of my day dream I noticed that (Y/N) was in front of me with a worried look upon her face, she looked adorable. I chuckled at my thought,

"Yes my dear (Y/N), I am okay." That turned her frown upside down into a smile,

"Well that's good, cause for a second there you looked like you were staring into space." She sat down beside me, looking up at the sky, her eyes shining bright, the sun beaming down on her making her have a heavenly glow around her.....like a goddess. 

"Guess what today is Zamasu." I was stumped at her question, trying to think why this day is important enough for her to ask.

"Um....is it your birthday?"

Giggling, she shook her head, "Hehe no silly, it's Valentine's Day!" I looked at her in confusion. I have never heard of this Valentine's Day before, what was special about it?