Goku Black x Reader: Halloween Special (2020)

Hey guys, Happy Halloween!!!! ^^ I figured out what I want this special to be. Ok in this story Goku Black is dressed up like Death (with a black robe and Scythe, look at the picture above) and the Raeder will be dressed as a cat (With cat ears and a tail).

(Y/N)'s POV

Today is Halloween, my favorite holiday of the year. Tonight Bulma was hosting a Halloween party at her house, and everyone has to dress up. Well tonight I'm going to dress up like a cat, I have the cat ears and tail, I'm also going to paint whiskers on my face. I wonder what Goku Black will dress as......probably something scary (well he doesn't have to dress up to achieve that). Breaking me from my thoughts, I heard knocking on the front door. Walking to the door, I opened it to reveal Black and Zamasu.

"Hey you two, what are you doing here?"

"Well we are wondering if you are going to Bulma's party tonight." Black said as he walked into my house.

"Of course I am, aren't you guys going?"

"We usually don't go to social events because well you know." Zamasu said as he stepped into the house, I closed the door after him.

"Oh come on, you've been on Earth for a while."

"So, we don't like being around mortals for more than a minute." (I feel that)

I crossed my arms, "Well what about me? You guys are always around me."

"Well it's because you're beau-......tolerable." Goku Black blushes and looks the other way crossing his arms.

"What was that Black?" I smirked.

"N-nothing, I just said you're tolerable." I let the conversation go as I walked into the kitchen to make tea. As I was filling the cup with water, I looked back towards Black and Zamasu, who were just standing still.

"So are you two going to the party tonight?"

"I don't know."

"It's a Halloween party plus you can dress up as anything."

"What are you dressing up as?"

"I won't tell you unless you go to the partyyyyy." I giggled as I gave them their cups of tea.

"Ughh...fine, we will go." Black groaned as he sipped his tea glaring at me. I smiled and clapped in celebration.

"Yes, now be sure to wear a costume you two."

* Time Skip to Bulma's Party*

Music blaring, bright lights shining, this is describing Bulma's Halloween party right now. I smiled as I walked into the yard the lights illuminating the surrounding the yard, Bulma sure knows how to throw a party. The costumes that the people are wearing are from cute to scary. At the buffet table, Goku and Vegeta are both stuffing their faces with all the different foods on the table, heh those two never change. I adjusted my (F/C) cat ears on my head and walked further into the yard to talk to Bulma.

When I approached Bulma, she was talking to Chi-ChI who was dressed up as a nurse, holding a plastic syringe. Bulma was dressed up as a worm, hmmm they seem to have a theme going on.

"Hey Bulma, Chi Chi this is a nice party." I said as I smiled at them.

"Thank you (Y/N), I like your costume a kitty cat ~meow~" She winked