Zamasu X Reader

Happy Zamasu Day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you guys enjoy the story ^^

P.S: I drew the picture above ^^

Zamasu's POV

The morning sun was rising over the horizon, I was sleeping comfortably next to (Y/N) with my arms wrapped around her securly, snuggling her close to me. Moments like this I treasure dearly because I love (Y/N) with all my heart, but lately I've been wondering was I worthy of her. My past still haunts me, how I destroyed her friend's future timeline.........I'm not a good guy, I'm the opposite. I suddenly heard shuffling beside, I turned and saw (Y/N) waking up, rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning Zamasu." She smiled when she saw me and kissed my cheek. Blushing, I smiled back and held her tight to me.

"Morning my beautiful goddess." (Y/N)giggled, snuggling closer to me laying her head on my shoulder. I slowly got up and began walking towards the bedroom door.

"Where are you going Zamasu?" I looked back at her and said,

"I'm going to the kitchen to make breakfast." She quickly got up shaking her head.

"No honey let me, you work hard everyday let me." I chuckled at her protest and grabbed her hand into mine.

"Honey, let's not argue over this small thing, let's make breakfast together how about that?" She smiled gently and nodded, we began to walk towards the kitchen when I began to think about my past........that was the biggest mistake I've ever done..........I thought that I could create a utopia without mortals in this world but I was wrong. I looked over at (Y/N), as she began to get the ingredients out. My whole world changed when I first laid eyes on her, she was the most beautiful mortal in this world, I couldn't kill her. She must have seen me as a monster at that point, after I destroyed everything......

"Zamasu?" I snapped out of my depressing thoughts and looked at (Y/N).

"Yes honey?"

"I asked is pancakes ok for breakfast?"

"Y-yes that's fine with me."

"Alright could you get the bowl out and the mixer please?" I nodded and went to the cabinets and grabbed a bowl and the mixer. "Thank you honey." She kissed me on the lips, I closed my eyes and grabbed her waist pulling her closer to me, savoring the kiss. She pulled away from the kiss, the smile still on her face.

"As much as I want to continue we need to finish making breakfast."

As we made the pancakes I looked over at (Y/N) and again my thoughts came back and this time they are telling me to hurt her. I grabbed my head and whispered, 'Get out of my head!'

"Zamasu?" I looked over (Y/N) to see a worried look on her face. "Are you ok?"

'Kill her.' 

'You know you want to.'

'She's just a filthy mortal.'

'DO IT LIKE THE MONSTER YOU ARE!!!'

"NOOOOOOO!!!! I screamed. I began panting and holding my head. I need this voice to go away, it's tormenting me.

"Zamasu what's wrong?!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she began to walk towards me. I shook my head and ran out of the back door into the backyard. I can't let her get close to me, I could hurt her or worse......kill her. 

"Zamasu!" (Y/N) walked outside and towards me. The look on her face shows worry and fear. " Please tell me what's wrong."

"(Y/N), don't get near me, I-i could hurt you....."

"Zamasu you wouldn't hurt me

"Zamasu you wouldn't hurt me."

"(Y/N).....yes I can.....I'm a monster..." She came close to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "No you're not Zamasu-"

"Yes I am (Y/N). There's this voice in my head telling me to kill again. And these thoughts I randomly get stuck in my head, tells me about all the horrible things I did in the past and how I am a monster....and I'm starting to believe it, and then the voice wanted me to kill, I-i could never hurt you (Y/N).......I don't want to be a monster in your eyes....." Tears streamed down my face as I explained it to her. 

"Zamasu," She leaned closer to me putting her forehead against mine, "Everything will be okay, just breath and listen to my voice; I love you with all my heart, I could never see you as a monster. I forgave you for what you did, it's all behind us now. Don't let them control you Zamasu, I know you are stronger than them. Just know that you mean everything to me and that I love you so much." She then leaned in and press her lips against mine in a tender, loving kiss. After her words struck me, my mind felt at ease again, the voice disappeared and my thoughts were replaced with her and only her. Pulling away from the kiss, I stared at her with loving eyes. She truly is an angel sent from heaven, I smiled tenderly at her and brought her closer to me.

"I love you so much (Y/N), you are an angel."

She giggled and ran her fingers through my white hair, "I will always love you Zamasu forever."

And done ^^ I hope you guys like it. More updates are on the way.