Chapter 2

You started to stir awake you back felt cold again, ~Am I lying on the floor again?~ you tried to think back to what happened. ~Oh right, I'm dead. So none of this is real.~ As you continued to lay there you heard a familiar voice.

  "Y/n, are you awake?"

  It was Jaehyun so you slowly sat up but when you open your eyes you seen you were sitting on a table in the middle of a large room. You looked around the edge of the room to see you were surrounded by what looked like about eighteen men.

  You looked over to Jaehyun who was giving you a sympathetic look, "Jaehyun? What going on?"

  He looked over to the front of the room, "He would like to speak to you."

  You looked at the man and he smiled at you, "So your name is Y/n?"

  You slowly nodded.

  He sighed "Don't be scared y/n. Let me guess you're from earth are you?"

  You nodded again and all the others let out a gasp. One man stood up from his seat, "How the hell did someone from earth get here!"

  The man that was talking to you glared at the man, "Sit down Lucas!"

  The man named Lucas sat back in his seat but continued to stare at you. You looked back to the man in the front.

  "Oh and y/n if you like you can call me Johnny."

  You nodded, "Johnny? Where exactly am I, am I dead?"

  He showed a light frown as he looked you in the eyes, "Y/n you died on earth but you were chosen to reside here on Olympus with the gods."

  "The g-gods? Are you saying that you all are gods?"

  Johnny nodded and he began to tell everyones name, he first pointed to the man to his left and then went down the line. "This is Taeil and he is Hypnos the god of Sleep, this is Taeyong he's Aphrodite the god of love and beauty, this is Yuta he's Nike the god of victory, this is Kun and he is Hera the god of family and marriage, Haechan is Apollo the god of the sun, then Doyoung he's Hades the god of the dead, this is Ten he's Astraeus the Titan god of the dusk, then Winwin he is Aeolus god of air and wind, Jungwoo is Aether the god of light and heaven, Lucas is Poseidon the god of the sea, Mark is Chronos the god of Time, Renjun is Apollo the god of art and poetry, Jeno is Hermes the god of trade, Jaemin is Morpheus the god of dreams, Chenle is Plutus the god of wealth, Jisung is Hebe the god of youth, Jaehyun is Eros the god of attraction and desire, and I am Zeus the king of the gods and god of the sky and thunder."

  "Wow this is crazy, I didnt know that the Greek gods actually existed."

  Johnny chuckled, "That's kind of the idea. If people knew we existed imagine what would happen."

  You smiled, "Good point. But why exactly am I here."

  Johnny leaned back in his seat, "You are almost eighteen, right?"

  "Yes, How did you know?"

  "You were chosen to live amongst the gods since birth and when you turn eighteen you will discover your place. So since your birthday was becoming close, you needed to die a sudden death. Ten is actually from earth too, he came to us hundreds of years ago and when he turned eighteen he discovered he was Astraeus the Titan god of Dusk."

  "So what are you trying to say?"

  Johnny sighed, "I'm saying that you are a god."

  Your eyes went wide, "Excuse me?!"

  Jaehyun smiled, "Don't worry y/n, I'll be there to help you, okay?"

  Ten nodded, "Yea I'm sure this is all a shock, I know it was for me. So I'll be glad to help you any way I can."

  Johnny spoke up, "Everyone is dismissed to their regular activities except Jaehyun, Ten, and y/n."

  All the men stood up and quietly left the room. Jaehyun and Ten walked up to where you were sitting on the marble table.

  "Jaehyun and Ten I want you to take y/n to the dining hall and then show her to her bedroom. I'm sure shes tired and hungry. She has had a very long day after all."

  Jaehyun and Ten both nodded and took your hands and dragged you down the halls. Ten smiled at you, "What do you like to eat y/n?"

  "I guess I like spaghetti."

  Ten nodded, "We can make that for you."

  Jaehyun ran ahead and opened a set of doors to the dining room and Ten lead you inside and sat down with you.

  "So y/n what's it like down on earth?"

  You shrugged, "I don't know it's pretty boring I guess."

  "I'm sure it's changed a lot since I lived there."

  You raised an eyebrow, "When did you live on earth."

  "1582"

  You chuckled "Holy shit! That's hundreds of years ago! Then you're right it has changed quite a bit."

  He smiled, "What was your favorite thing to do down on earth."

  "Watching movies?"

  He tilted his head in confusion, "Whats a movie?"

  "Well basically when we look at this rectangle called a tv it shows people talking, singing, or dancing. It's like a form of entertainment."

  Ten nodded, "I think I understand."