Chapter 15

You woke up the next morning held into Johnnys arms you smiled and hugged him back, "I love you Johnny."

A few moments later Johnny stirred awake and when he seen you he had a look of pure relief, "Y/n. Your hair and your skin it's all normal again."

"Really? That's great. But last night you said you were going to the library. Did you find anything out?"

Johnny shook his head, "I don't think so, Kyungsoo said he was going to stay up later and read for me, and if he found anything important he would tell me."

You nodded, "That's okay, you did your best."

Johnny smiled over to you, "So? What do you want to do today now that you're a god?"

You chuckled, "Well I don't know. How about we just walk around town."

Johnny looked at you with his sad eyes, "But Y/n, I want to make this as special as I can for you."

You smiled at him, "Johnny don't you understand? Any day spent with you no matter where we are will always be special to me."

Johnny smiled, "You sure do know how to say the right things."

You and Johnny cleaned up and got dressed and ready to leave, but as you two were walking down the hallway. You heard a voice call out for him. "Hey Johnny?"

He turned around and smiled. "Oh hey Kyungsoo."

When he made his way over to you two he looked up to Johnny, "Sir, I have been getting to many people in the library from the incident at the ceremony. If you could do something like make some of the guests stay in hotels throughout the city, that would be very helpful."

Johnny sighed, "But I was going to take Y/n out today."

Kyungsoo shrugged, "I only asked because you are the king of the gods."

Johnny looked at you, "Y/n, this shouldn't take me too long, okay? I'll be back soon."

Before he left down the hall he kissed you, but for a second you could see a glimpse of anger in the man Kyungsoos eyes. You brushed it off because you assumed you were seeing things.

Once Johnny was completely out of sight Kyungsoo turned to you. "So you're Y/n?"

You nodded, "Yea."

Kyungsoo smiled, "Well I think you're very pretty Y/n."

"Oh, well thank you Kyungsoo. I suppose I should be going."

Just as you were going to head back to Johnnys room Kyungsoo took hold of your wrist, "You don't want to spend all day inside do you? We can go somewhere if you like?"

~Well If he's a friend of Johnnys he can't be that bad.~ You nodded, "Alright let's go."

Kyungsoo was about to lead you outside, "So where first."

You shrugged, "Well I haven't had much to read. Is there a book shop in town?"

Kyungsoo smiled, "I have even better. I run the library in the capital."

Your eyes went wide, "There's a library in the capital?"

"Yep, I'll take you there." Kyungsoo then lead you to the staircase and you went down.

"Wow I've never even went into the basement before. It's very pretty down here."

Kyungsoo then went to another door and revealed a large room with books lining the walls. "Wow this is so pretty."

Kyungsoo stepped behind his desk and smiled, "So Y/n, what do you like to read?"

"Well I don't know much about the books here on Olympus but back home I really liked to read older or historical books."

Kyungsoo thought, "Well how about something on the history of Olympus? Johnny did say you weren't from here and with your new title as god it could really help?"

You nodded, "That sounds great."

He then pulled out a ladder so he could reach he top shelf and he pulled out few books and handed them to you, they were titled. -History of Olympus-, -The War with the Titans-, and -Origin of the Gods-.

You held of the second book, "There was a war with the titans?"

Kyungsoo nodded, "It was many years ago, I'm sure there's no one even alive who remembers it but it was call the Titanomachy. The Titanomachy was a series of battles that lasted only ten years and was fought in Thessaly, consisting of most of the titans and older generations of gods. They fought against the Olympians who would come to reign on mount Olympus with their allies. It ended in a victory for the Olympian gods, and the titans were all sentenced to reside in Tartarus. Tartarus is said to be the deepest part of the underworld and to be the place where the evilest brings are tortured for eternity. But after many disputes after the war, the titans were released and now are considered equals with the Olympians. Ten used to be the only Titan god that had a host, he is Astraeus the Titan god of the dusk. But now that you have come you have become the Titan god Leto."

Your eyes went wide, "Wow, I didn't know anything about that. But I have a question if the the titans are considered equals how come there are only two of us?"

Kyungsoo shrugged, "I'm not really sure. But I think someone only becomes a Titan god for a very specific reason."

You looked confused, "A specific reason?"

He nodded, "Yes, Ten became the first Titan to reside on Olympus since the Titanomachy so he was brought here to help bring peace between the Olympians and Titans."

"Well if Ten was brought here for a reason? Why did I come here?"

Kyungsoo shook his head, "I'm still researching the god Leto so I'm not sure yet."

"Oh, okay. Well thank you Kyungsoo for telling me so much. Oh and may I read here in the library where it's quiet?"

Kyungsoo nodded, "Of course, you can read anywhere you like."

You smiled, "Thanks."

"