Chapter 32

After the argument with Johnnys grandparents the two of you took the kids and left for the day. You went shopping, eating at a new restaurant, and staying at a nice hotel.

   When you woke up you walked over to the cribs to see the kids but when you did your eyes went wide. "Johnny come over here."

   He quickly got out of bed and ran over to you, "What is it Y/n?"

   You pointed at the kids, "It's the kids. Why are they growing so fast. They're only a little over a week old but they look like they're at least a year old."

   Johnny nodded, "Ah I see, human babies must grow slower than us gods."

   "What do you mean?"

   "Gods are fully grown when they are about four to five years old and then they stop aging."

   "Wow that's crazy."

   Johnny chuckled, "You'll get used to these things eventually."

   You smiled and turned around when you did you wrapped your arms around him, "I love you Johnny."

   -??? POV-

   A man stood on his balcony looking over to the hotel across from him. In the fourth floor he could see his target so he pulled out a telescope to see better. He appeared to be talking with some woman and looking at something. The man sighed, "Come on, you've got this. All I have to do is get rid of him like I got rid of his parents."

   He slowly lifted up the crossbow that was resting beside him and he carefully aimed. He then quickly released the trigger. For him it felt like time was standing still as the arrow slowly flew towards his target.

   But as the arrow was breaking through the window the woman that was standing beside him suddenly wrapped him into a hug. His eyes went wide, "NO!"

   It was to late because as he yelled he seen the arrow pierce through her back so he quickly turned away and ran. "God why, I never miss! Why did she have to get in the damn way!"

   As he made it outside he threw the crossbow outside behind the building. He then began to slowly walk down the street to calm himself when a moment later he heard yelling. People were running out of the hotel screaming.

   "The goddess Leto has been shot!"

   "Run! Someone get help please!"

   "Someone shot Leto!"

   The man took a deep breath and whispered to himself, "Just stay calm, it was an accident. You didn't mean to shoot her."

   -Johnnys POV-

   He looked at Y/n and smiled as she turned around and wrapped him in a hug. She then whispered, "I love you Johnny."

   He then held her tighter and as he was about to speak he heard a slight crash from the window but as he looked up he just seen a small hole but as he got more confused Y/n's arms gently slid away from him. So he looked down at her to see her with a blank expression written on her face. "Y/n... what's wrong."

  Y/n slowly opened her mouth to speak but before she could she coughed and blood flew from her mouth. "Y/n!"

   Her legs began to grow weak so he helped her slowly lay down and when he did he seen the metal arrow protruding from her back. "Y/n! Say something!"

   At the sound of his yelling a hotel staff stepped into the door, "What's going on in here? Oh.. oh my god. What happened?!"

   Johnny looked at the staff, "Get the doctor quick, she's been shot!"

   The man quickly nodded and ran out and Johnny looked back at your motionless body. Tears were flowing down his cheeks and he choked out the words, "Y/n don't go, I love you."

   -Your POV-

   You looked up at Johnny and smiled, "I love you Johnny."

   You wrapped him in a hug and you felt him do the same, but you looked back up so you could kiss him but you suddenly felt something hit your back and you didn't know what it was. Johnny then looked into your eyes. "Y/n... what's wrong?"

   You started to open your mouth to speak but you couldn't bring out any words and you just ended up coughing and you head began to feel light. ~Ah my head.~

   Through your blurred vision you could see Johnny was looking at you and you could hear him suddenly yell, "Y/n!"

   ~Ah stop yelling it hurts.~ You tried and tried to speak but nothing seemed to come out. You felt yourself been lowered to the ground and when you looked up the last thing you seen was Johnny with tears rolling down his face.

   You suddenly felt that familiar feeling from many months ago. You didn't feel any more pain and your body felt so cold. You then began to yell to yourself, "No Y/n! You can't die!"

   You suddenly felt yourself laying on what felt like dirt and you heard what sounded like someone walking up to you and you then heard a voice, "You don't have to die if you don't want to."