Chapter 34

You sighed and shook your head, "Tell me what I have to do."

   "You will need to go on a journey through the underworld and I will help guide you. As for who I appear to be, is up to you. Your subconscious descides." She answered calmly.

   "So, you're whoever I want you to appear as?" You ask thinking of who you want her to be.

   "That is correct." she states still stoic.

   You thought of all the people in your life. You didn't want her to look like family or friends, fearing you may get too attached. And you didn't want her to look like Johnny or any of the other gods because you would cry.

   So you decided to make her someone you would feel comfortable talking to. Someone you've never met before.

   And so you closed your eyes and when you opened them, the woman was no longer there, and in her place was Stray Kids Jisung.

   Even though it wasn't really him you still smiled

   Even though it wasn't really him you still smiled. You now feel like your able to talk freely and more comfortable, which I guess is the whole point.

   "So what do we do next... uhh." Your mind blanks out when you don't know what to call him.

   "Call me Han Jisung." The identical of Jisung said.

   He looked at you with his still stoic look, "Before we begin you probably want to see Johnny don't you?"

   You nodded, "Yes but how?"

   "You can see him anytime you want. Just close your eyes and think of his face." Jisung said.

   You slowly closed your eyes and thought of Johnny and when you open your eyes you were in the hotel from before. You saw Johnny sitting on the bed next to your lifeless body while holding your hand.

   "Why is he still with me even though I'm dead?" you asked Jisung with curiosity lacing your voice.

   "He doesn't believe you are dead."

   He then looked over to you, "I am here to guide you on your journey to the underworld. If you can make the journey and make a deal for your life within three days, you will return to your body. However if you can't you will stay dead and your body will start to rot." Said Jisung as if he's said the speech a million times before.

   And seeing someone with Jisung face saying this was definitely unsettling, since he was so expressionless and stoic.

   The fact that you had a chance to come back made you hopeful but that hope was quickly crushed when you remembered only a few has ever succeeded so why would you make it?

   You looked at him trying to hide your fear, "B-but I can't go to the underworld."

   "Don't worry child, find courage and strength, I will show you the way. You will be given tools as well. I wouldn't send you there empty handed." Jisung said as his face softened ever so slightly.