Chapter 48

"What... should I do?"

Johnny looked over to you. He did want you kill him because, you've never killed anyone before and he didn't want you to live knowing you have taken someone's life. "Just... leave him please."

"What?"

He sighed, "I don't want you to do it."

As you stared at him in confusion the man started laughing as he sat on the floor, "Oh man, I knew you wouldn't do it-"

But before he could finish talking a bright light appeared and shone into his eyes, "Hey, I can't see! Stop that!"

The light then went away and Jungwoo slumped in his seat, "Sorry... I was getting tired of him."

Johnny then walked over to the man on the floor. He swiftly picked him up and threw him on the table. "So you were the one that made my fiancé act the way she did and made her kill herself, right?"

He smirked, "Of course I am."

Johnny then quickly punched him across the face, "Are you the demon that she made the deal with to get out of the underworld?"

He glared at Johnny and when he put his hand to his mouth he seen he was now bleeding, "God dammit yes!"

Johnny then grabbed his shoulders and slammed his knee into his stomach then he fell to the floor. The man then quickly waved his hands in front of his face, "Whatever you're going to say next, it was me!"

Johnny scoffed, "Really? Well I guess we'll just find out. Just remember if you lie we can easily read your mind to find the truth. So... did you do all of this... just so you could steal Y/n?"

Your eyes went wide. ~Steal me? Why the hell would he do that?~

He glared at Johnny and said through gritted teeth, "Yes! Yes I did! I wanted her! She was going to be mine until she fucking killed herself! My plan was perfect until she screwed it up! That's why I came here. I needed to disguise myself so possessed some kid from earth. When I got here I was going to gain her trust and take her again."

Johnny crouched to him on the floor and whispered, "Y/n's mine... not yours... understand?"

As you stood there watching you felt a gust of wind and threw the ceiling you could see dark clouds where forming. ~What the hell. Is Johnny doing that?~

He looked back up to Johnny, "She maybe yours for now. But I will never give up. I have an eternity to take what's mine."

Johnny shook his head, "No... Y/n and I have an eternity... you only have a few minutes."

He looked confused, "A few minutes? What the hell are you talking about?"

Your eyes went wide. ~Is Johnny going to kill him.~ You ran over to the nearest person to you and it was Jungwoo, "Jungwoo, is he going to kill him?"

He nodded, "Well yes and no. You're a prime example to show that just because you die doesn't mean you stay dead. So when he dies he'll just be cast down to the underworld again."

"Oh... okay."

Johnny smiled at him, "You see, without you. Y/n and I can finally live happily for once. And that's just an opportunity I can't pass up."

His eyes went wide, "You're crazy!"

"Am I now?"

The man then looked over to you, "Get him away from me!
He's going to fucking kill me."

You tilted your head in confusion, "And... how is that my problem?" When you looked back at Johnny his body seemed to glow and there even seemed to be sparks jumping from his fingertips. For a moment he even looked back to you and you seen his eyes shone in a bright gold color.

When the man looked back at Johnny he seen him changing too, "Oh hey... this isn't really necessary. You can just put me and jail... or something."

Johnny looked confused, "Why would I want do that?"

As the man was about to start stalling again Johnny lifted his hand in front of him and he gasped. "No No No, don't do it!"

His hand began to glow brighter until a blast of gold light shot from his hand and hit the man.

The blast threw his body across the room and cracked the wall behind him. The man then managed to open his eyes, "Don't-"

Before he could finish Johnny hit him again but this time instead of falling limp to the floor his whole body began to slowly dissipate until he was completely gone.

When he disappeared you spoke up, "Is... he gone?"

Doyoung nodded, "I can sense him in the underworld."

When Johnny turned around to look at you he was now completely normal, "Y/n... I'm sorry."

Your eyes went wide, "Johnny, why are you sorry?"

"I... never wanted you to see me do something like that."

You shook your head and ran over to him, "It's alright, everything is ok. I still love you."

"You do? Ah thank you Y/n. I love you too." He quickly lifted you up into a hug.

While he held you, you quickly kissed him, "Ah I missed this so much."

For a moment Everyone was silent so you two could enjoy the moment until Kun yawned and interrupted you, "So Guys, whens the wedding?"

You looked to Johnny, "Well... what do you think?"

"How about as soon as possible. I honestly don't care about guests or anything about that anymore. As long as you are with me, that's all I ever need."

You smiled, "That sound just fine."

Kun smiled, "I guess I better go get my marrying book."