Chapter 44

You sighed to yourself already knowing what had happened, "Hey, Xiao Jun. Where are you from?"

"I'm from China."

"Ah, I'm from America."

His eyes went wide, "Really? That's interesting, because you speak chinese perfectly."

You shook your head, "I'm speaking english, and so are you."

"No, we're not."

~Well honestly I'm not surprised. It must be some kind of magic. For all I know Johnny isn't even speaking the same language I am.~

"Oh well, that's not important. But tell me, are you alright because I heard you complaining about your head?"

He lightly nodded, "Yea, it's making me feel really dizzy."

~Hmm. I wonder if that magic still works. He did say white magic contained healing abilities. Well here goes nothing.~

You placed your hand on his forehead and he looked at you confused. For a moment you didn't think anything would happen but he suddenly gasped, "Ah my head... it's... it's fine. What the hell?"

"Can you walk?"

He was still shocked from what happened but he spoke up, "Yea, I think so."

"Well follow me."

"Why should I follow you? I don't even know you."

You sighed to yourself. ~Was I this annoying when I first got here? I mean I understand his confusion but... come on. He doesn't know it yet. But... he just died. And I don't know how I'll explain it to him like this.~

"Look Xiao Jun, you think this is all a hallucination, right?"

He nodded, "Of course it is, I hit my head and when I wake up I show up here then some random girl heals me, what else could it be?"

"Well if you are so sure it's a hallucination then what will it hurt to follow me?"

"I... um... good point."

"Well... lets go."

"Ok." He quickly got up and followed you down the maze of hallways. "Wow, you know your way around here?"

You nodded, "Yes, I've been here for about a year."

"That's cool. What's this place called?"

~oh dear, I probably shouldn't tell him the truth right now. Because when I found out the truth I really freaked out.~ You thought for moment. "This place is called... Land O' ... Lucas."

"Land O' Lucas?"

"Yes! Exactly."

~What the hell... Land O' Lucas?! That's what Lucas wanted to rename this place!"

"So, what goes on around here?"

"Um... nothing much."

As you said that you heard someone yelling, "Yuta is mine!"

"No, he's mine!"

~What the hell is going on?~ You took Xiao Juns hand and started runnning towards the voices and when you finally made it to the front room you seen Ten and WinWin on either side of Yuta pulling on his arms.

Ten glared at WinWin, "Everyone knows he's mine!"

"Oh please, he's way better with me!"

Yuta sighed as he was being jerked around, "...do I even get a choice in the matter?"

But they were too busy yelling to even hear him.

As you continued to stand their Xiao Jun whispered to you, "Is... this a normal thing here?"

You nodded, "Sadly Yes."

Lucas then walked in and put his arms around Ten and WinWin, "Hey, I heard you guys yelling. But I think I would be better with Yuta."

He then quickly grabbed Yutas hand and ran back from where he came. Ten then looked at WinWin, "What the hell was that?"

"I... don't know."

When everything quieted down you approached Ten, "Hey, Can I talk with you for a moment?"

He nodded, "Yea, there's no one in the main hall, lets go there."

You looked over to Xiao Jun and motioned for him to follow. When you were all together Ten looked over to Xiao Jun, "I don't believe I've met him before, is he from another town?"

You scoffed, "You could say that. He's from China."

Ten still looked at you confused. ~Oh right, he was from earth but he lived there nearly five hundred years ago. Whoops.~

"He's from earth."

Tens eyes went wide, "Excuse me... Earth?"

You nodded, "Did you hear that noise earlier."

"Yea everyone was talking about it. Most people was out looking for what it was."

"Well... that noise. Was him."

Xiao Jun smiled, "Hey, what's up?"

Ten was confused and looked up at the ceiling, "Um... stone and wood?"

"No I don't mean like literally."

You sighed, "I did the same thing, I found out it's easier just to give up."

Ten then looked back to you, "We need to tell Johnny about this."

You nodded, "I know, but I don't think we can. He's currently on is way though and he should be here by tomorrow."

Ten then buried his face in his hands, "Why is there so much happening at once. I can't stand it."

"Well, I'm sure it will all calm down soon."

"You right... so does he know what happened?"

You shook your head, "I'm afraid not. I didn't want to scare him."

"That's a good idea. So, Xiao Jun, we are going to find you a place to sleep because I'm sure you're tired. And don't worry we will explain everything very soon."

He nodded, "Alright... but is there some food around here. I'm kind of hungry."

You nodded, "We will bring a tray of food to your bedroom."

"Why do you guys keep saying 'your bedroom'. I can't stay here, I have to go home, you know."

You sighed, "Look we will explain everything in a little bit. Just don't worry."

"Ok. But I don't have to be happy about it."

After a few minutes a bedroom was found for him and when everything was ready Ten sat Xiao Jun on the edge of the bed, "Ok, I'm going to explain what's happening."

Xiao Jun nodded, "Okay, I'm ready."

"...You're dead."

"WHAT?!" Suddenly his eyes went wide and he fell limp on the bed.

You then nodded, "I see, that's why you waited until he was sitting on the bed."

"Yea it just makes it easier instead of dragging him across the building."