Chapter 23

Chapter 23

     -Kyungsoo in the Library-

   Kyungsoo held the fake letter and thought, "Where should I put this."

   He looked around his desk, until he seen a stack of books that Johnny had requested. Kyungsoo got an idea and pulled out one of the books that Y/n had previously read and he slipped the note in between the pages.

   Kyungsoo smirked, "This will end everything once and for all."

          -You and Johnny-

   You and Johnny had been talking for a few hours about the babies and it was cute how happy he was about it.

   But for a second his eyes went wide, "I almost forgot, I have to pick up some books from the library, I'll be right back. I love you sweetie."

   You smiled as he slipped out the door but when he was completely out of sight you pulled out the report and sighed, "I just don't believe it, it can't be true."

    -Johnny in the Library-

   Johnny stepped into the library and he seen Kyungsoo at his desk so he walked over to him, "Hey Kyungsoo do you have the books?"

   Kyungsoo nodded and handed him a stack of books, "Yep, here you go."

   "Thank you so much."

   Kyungsoo smirked, "You seem awfully happy today, did something happen?"

   Johnny nodded, "Y/n's pregnant."

   "Really? That's just wonderful."

   "Yea it really is, well I got to go. I'll talk to you later." Johnny quickly left with his stack of books and when Johnny was out of sight Kyungsoo started to laugh, "Oh boy, I almost feel bad for taking your kids away from you. But then again, it's nothing personal."

   As Johnny was walking back up the stairs he set the books down for a second so he could look at them before he got back to his room. He picked up the book that was set on the top. "The History of Olympus?" Johnny sighed, "I can't believe Doyoung said I have to read this, I'm the king I should already know about the history."

   He opened the book to get a look at it and on the inside it said that Y/n was the last person to check it out. "I didn't know she was interested in our history."

   He placed his thumb on the edge of the pages and quickly flipped through them, but when he did a small envelope flew out and hit the floor.

   When he picked it up he seen it had Kyungsoos name on it. "If this is his I should probably return it." But the more he looked at the name the more he recognized the handwriting, "Y/n wrote this?"

   He thought to himself. ~If this was meant for Kyungsoo I probably shouldn't read it.~ But the longer he thought about it, he changed his mind. "It can't be anything that bad."

   Johnny quickly opened the letter. As he read it anger started to build up inside of him and he ran upstairs leaving the books in the floor.

   When he finally made it to his bed room he hesitated so he could take a few deep breaths. Then he slowly opened the door and smiled, "Hi sweetie."

   You looked up and seen Johnny at the door, "Oh hey Johnny, did you get the books?"

   Johnny nodded, "Yea I got the books alright, and while I was looking at one of them I found something that I think belongs to you."