Chapter 42

"Yea... I think somethings wrong with me."

   "Why... what makes you say that?"

   "I think it's my powers. You said I should be careful but something is not right. It's like everything goes dark and when I wake up someone's lying on the floor... I even hurt Johnny.... I would never hurt him.... l love him.

   ~I think.~

   He nodded, "I see, you simply don't have any control over your powers."

   "Well how can I fix it?"

   He shook his head, "You can't, that's why I'm down here. Maybe if you were already strong to begin with, you would be fine."

   "What?! Well why didn't you tell me!"

   "Oh... well you didn't ask."

   ~I knew it!~

   "You tricked me! Didn't you?!"

   He shook his head, "I don't know what you're talking about."

   "I'm going to get the hell out of here."

   His eyes went wide, "Why! Why do you want to go!"

   "Look I'm not an idiot. I may not know why I'm down here but I know you caused it. So if you think you can trap me down here, then your wrong."

   You closed your eyes and thought of Johnny. ~If it can work for this guy then surely it'll work for Johnny.~

   You waited a few moments and slowly opened your eyes. Only to reveal you were still in the same place. "Really?!"

   The man then chuckled, "You're right, you're not an idiot. But neither am I, so you really think I'm going to let you leave once you get here. That's hilarious."

   You glared at him then you glanced around the room. ~There's a vase on the night stand. I'll just grab it.~

   You then ran over to the glass vase and held it over your head, "Let me out of here or I swear I'll kill you!"

   He smiled, "Wow, that's the first time you ever threatened someone's life. How does it feel to have your powers spiraling out of control?"

   "Shut up! I said I'll kill you."

   He scoffed, "This is adorable. Thinking a minor god can go against the devil himself."

   "I don't believe you!"

   "Look Y/n, no matter what you believe, I can't die."

   ~He... can't die? What the hell am I going to do?~

   Without thinking you broke the end off the vase to reveal a sharp end, "Tell me... Why am I here."

   "Wh... What are you going to do with that vase?"

   "Answer my question?"

   He sighed, "It's simple... I just wanted you down here with me."

   "That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Now just let me go."

   "You can't leave this place."

   "Really... even if I do this." You swung the vase towards your stomach and right before it hit you could hear him yell out, "Dammit Y/n, No!"

   Everything then went black. You knew you were now dead because it's happened before and you recognized the feeling. ~I don't know where I'll go now. But surely it'll be better than whatever he had planned.~

   The longer and longer the darkness lasted the more you got scared. ~What If this is the end for me? Surely not, right.~

   Suddenly you felt a gust of wind hit your face. But it wasn't the same breeze that you felt when you first died. This felt almost like mist. ~Where the hell am I?~

   You tried to open your eyes over and over again but nothing happened. ~Well... this is it, isn't it?~

   As you waited and waited it seemed like this was the end, you suddenly heard a noise.

   *Bang*

   ~That sounded like a door shut. It sounded pretty far though.~ Before long you heard a voice.

   "What are they making for dinner?"

   You gasped yourself. ~I'd recognize that voice anywhere.~

   You tried to move so you started at your fingers and slowly started to wiggle them. Then you went to your toes, legs, arms, then finally the rest of your body.

   At last your eyes jolted open but the sun from the windows was too bright. "Really?"

   You suddenly heard the same obnoxious sounding voice again, "Hey, did you hear that?... I think I heard a person talking."

   When you could finally see you looked around and seen you were in Johnnys bedroom back on Olympus. You looked out the window and seen it was wide open. ~That's what the wind was from.~

   You then remembered what happened and you pulled up your shirt to see your stomach. But they're wasn't a single mark left from the broken vase. And then you looked down at your arm for the tattoo. It was also completely gone.

   ~Oh my god. I'm fine, I'm going to be ok.~

   You then got up and ran to the door and swung it open and you seen Lucas standing there with a donut sticking out of his mouth. "Lucas!"

   He spit out his donut, "...Y/n?"

   You ran up and hugged him, "You have no idea how happy I am to see you."

   "Bro, I like thought you were dead?"

   You chuckled, "I was... I was."

   You then heard another familiar voice, "Oh no... Lucas what have you done, bringing another lady here. Chenle will get jealous."

   You then looked over and seen Jisung standing at the end of the hall and his eyes went wide, "Y/n! What the!"

   Lucas nodded, "That's what I wanna know."

   You looked back at Lucas, "Is Johnny still gone."

   He nodded, "Y... Yea."

   "Well someone tell him that I'm fine. And I'm right here."

   Lucas nodded again and ran down the hall. Jisung then walked up to you and looked at the ground. "Who the hell threw this perfectly good donut on the ground!"

   "Uh... Lucas already had that in his mout-"

   Before you knew it Jisung was already eating it and he looked back at you, "What?"

   "Nothing."