Chapter 39

Chapter 39

   The man then looked down at you while taking a hand out of his pocket and extended it towards you for a handshake. "Now do we have a deal?"

   You hesitantly reach for it noticing his smile. But you then clasped your hand around his, shaking it. "We have a deal."

   A moment went by when you suddenly felt a sharp pain in your arm and you let go of his hand to see what was wrong.

   You then lift up your sleeve and you watch as something is being engraved into your skin. Each new mark is fiery, like being branded like hot metal.

   The man then pulled up his sleeve to reveal a matching one.

   "One of the symbols of the goddess Leto is the wolf

   "One of the symbols of the goddess Leto is the wolf. So I thought would be appropriate."

   You look at him in confusion, "But why?"

   "It's like a symbol to mark our deal, if the deal is broken it can cause something... catastrophic for the person who broke it." He explained."

   "Alright... well what do I do now?"

   "Well we still haven't worked out your new powers."

   "What kind of new powers?"

   The man smiled, "Well face it, you're a minor god. There isn't much you can actually do, is there?"

   "Well not reall-"

   "Wonderful now all you have to do is choose a type of magic. First you have white magic, white magic is for minor offense attacks and healing. Blue magic is for knowledge and expanding your mind. Red magic gives you the ability to gain trust and be a leader. Green magic allows you to be completely hexproof from others spells or abilities. And lastly we have black magic it gives you some attributes from all types of magic but it also gives you the ability to easily take others life without feeling remorse."

   Your eyes went wide, "Wow, that's a lot. Do you have a type of magic?"

   The man nodded, "Yes, I chose black magic."

   "Really? What's it like?"

   "...painful. When I chose it I thought being able to have so much power was what I wanted. But... but I later found out I was wrong."

   "Oh... I'm sorry. But I guess I choose white magic."

   "That's a good choice."

   After a long silence Jisung stepped beside you and placed a hand on your shoulder. He looked over to the man, "When can she go, she's been here for long enough and I'm sure everyone is worried about her."

   He nodded, "You're right."

   He then looked over to you, "When you reach Olympus your new powers will have set in so be careful."

   "Thank you."

   The man smiled and brought his hand up and quickly snapped his fingers and in a flash everything went black

-Jisung POV-

   Jisungs eyes went wide, "Wow I can't believe you actually let her go."

   "Oh I'm not that cruel, of course I would let her go."

   "What about me. Am I really free to go."

   He nodded, "That's what was in the deal, so of course you're free to go."

   "But who's going to take my place?"

   "No one."

   Jisung looked confused, "No one? Are you saying Y/n will be the only god with powers gifted by you?"

   He nodded, "Yea, it seems only right."

   "But she only chose white magic. That's the weakest form of magic, isn't it?"

   He smirked, "Normally. But when they are gifted by the devil himself, that can change."

   "Why didn't you even tell her that?"

   "I didn't want to scare her away. Besides I could sense her long before she got here, so I got into her mind and led her to me."

   Jisung hummed in thought, "So you wanted her to find you? Why?"

   He chuckled, "I've been down here for thousands of years so I thought I should have a wife by now. And I'm going to have one."

   Jisung looked confused, "You're joking right? She would never marry you."

   "Of course I'm not joking. That tattoo I gave her wasn't made to  teleport her to me. She'll be able to do that with her new powers. The tattoo is a bond between us and without realizing it she'll slowly start to fall in love with me and eventually marry me."

   Jisung scoffed, "Wow you sure have some nerve trying to take the king of the gods fiancé."

   He smiled, "I'm not trying to take her... I am going to take her."