Chapter 28

-The next Morning-

   Yesterday Johnny and you spent the afternoon moving the children and some of your things back into his room.

   When he woke up the next morning he seen it was still pretty early because the sun was barely over the horizon. So got up and seen Y/n was still asleep and he then checked on the kids. ~They're all asleep. Surprising, they cried nearly the whole night.~

   He stepped over to his desk and wrote a note. It read ~Sorry Y/n, I have to go for a bit. But I'll be back soon.~

   He then placed the note on the nightstand by Y/n and then he quietly left.

   Johnny quietly but quickly made his way down the hallways then down to the basement and he sighed, "I'm sorry Y/n but I couldn't let you see this."

   He kept walking until he made it to the jail cell, he seen Kyungsoo was laying on the floor asleep so Johnny kicked the bars to wake him up, "Hey Kyungsoo, wake up!"

   Kyungsoo groaned as he woke up, "What the hell do you want? You got your woman and your kids so leave me alone."

   Johnny narrowed his eyes, "Oh I don't need anything. I'm simply here to make you feel the same pain you made me feel."

   Kyungsoo chuckled, "Not that all that doesn't seem lovely. But you don't have the keys to my cell. So you can't do anything."

   Johnny rolled his eyes, "You really underestimate me don't you."

   He placed his hand on the cells lock but as he did electric shocks were running from the palm of his hand to the lock. The lock began to rattle then it snapped and fell broken to the floor. "What were you saying about me not having the key?"

   Kyungsoos eyes went wide, "S-stay away or I'll..."

   "Or you'll what? What are you going to do?" Johnny kicked open the door and grabbed Kyungsoo by the collar. "When I'm finished with you you're going to wish you were dead."

   Kyungsoos eyes went wide, "I never hurt Y/n or your kids. Why the hell are you doing this."

   Johnny gritted his teeth, "You made me think Y/n and even my unborn children were anything less than perfect. You made me look at them with hatred and disgust. You made me hurt Y/n just so I could go along with your little plan!"

   Kyungsoo laughed, "Yea, well what are you doing to do about it."

   Johnny smirked, "This."

                 -You in bed-

   When you woke up the sun was peaking through the curtains but when your eyes adjusted to the light you seen Johnny wasn't in bed, "Johnny?"

   There wasn't any response but when you looked over you seen a note on the nightstand. You read it and it said he would be right back so you got up to check on the kids, they were all sleeping peacefully.

   You stepped out into the hallway and seen Taeyong and Ten. "Hey guys."

   Taeyong smiled, "How are you feeling Y/n?"

   "Pretty good, just a little tired."

   Taeyong nodded, "That's understandable."

   Ten spoke up, "Oh I got word that Xiumin arrived back here this morning. I'll have him come by and check on you and the kids."

   "Thank you Ten, oh and have either of you seen Johnny?"

   Taeyong shook his head, "I'm afraid not, did he leave or something?"

   You nodded, "He left a note saying he would be gone for a bit."

   Taeyong smiled, "Well I'm sure he's just fine, and he'll probably be back soon."

   You nodded, "Yea I'm sure you're right."

   You went back to Johnnys room and waited for him so when you heard a knock on the door you answered, "Hello?"

   "It's Xiumin."

   "Oh come on in."

   Xiumin stepped inside and shut the door but when he looked at you his eyes went wide, "Y/n, your stomach!"

   You chuckled and pointed to the cribs that were by the bed, "I gave birth yesterday."

   "Oh... wait who delivered the babies I'm the only doctor."

   "Johnny had to do it."

   He nodded, "I see, well I guess I better check kids, and then I'll make sure you're okay."

   After about an hour Xiumin finished, "The kids all seem just fine and so do you. But if you notice anything that seems wrong have someone get me."

   You nodded, "Thank you."

   Right as Xiumin about to leave Johnny came in. When he seen you he smiled. "Hey Y/n, I'm back."

   You smiled back over to him, "I missed you."

   He took your hand in his but when you seen his hand it was bruised and badly scraped, "Johnny are you okay?!"

   He looked down at his hands, "Oh, that. Don't worry, I just had an accident."

   You looked at him skeptically but soon nodded, "Ok, I was just worried about you."

   Johnny smiled, "It's alright. But I wanted to tell you something, since you haven't met my grandparents yet. I thought I that I might invite them to meet you and the kids."

   You nodded, "That sounds wonderful. But... do they know about the kids yet?"

   Johnny shifted nervously, "Not quite, but it could be a surprise."

   You sighed, "Johnny, you know this could give them a heart attack."