Chapter 49

Chapter 49

   Johnny grabbed you by the hand and dragged you out of the main hall and into the bedroom. When he open the door he ran to your closet and started shuffling through. When he got to the first dress he grabbed it and threw it to you, "Here. This is cute. Wear it."

   It was a over the knee, grey dress, with lace.

   (Imagine this.)

   You chuckled, "Alright

   You chuckled, "Alright. I'll get dressed."

   Johnny nodded and ran to his closet. He pulled out a pair of black pants, white button up shirt, and a black jacket.

   Both of you then started to get dressed, but you looked up at Johnny, "Thank you."

   He looked over at you while he was trying to put on his pants, "For what?"

   "Just... this. I've been waiting for this day for so long and now it's finally going to happen."

   He nodded, "I know what you mean. It's honestly pretty crazy though, I never knew falling in love would be so hard. But even if I had known all the struggles and all the pain I felt to get here... I would have still fallen for you just the same. But I want to know, is falling in love this difficult for people on earth?"

   You laughed, "Thank you so much Johnny, but I'm pretty sure the people on earth have it a lot easier than us. They don't have to worry about being trapped in the underworld or anything. Generally the worst thing that will happen to them is a girls boyfriend not texting back quick enough."

   "Huh... I might be able to understand that if I knew what texting was."

   You smiled, "I'll try to explain it soon."

   He nodded, "Great."

   About five minutes later you were both completely dressed and Johnny looked over to you, "You ready?"

   You nodded, "Absolutely. So I was wondering. Who is going to officiate the wedding?"

   "That would be Kun. He his the god of family and marriage and he's the only one who is an ordained minister."

   "That's cool."

   He nodded and opened the door to let you out. As you stepped out the others were already starting to gather around. When Jisung seen you two he gasped. "You're getting married! What the hell, I only recently found out you had kids."

   Taeyong smacked him on the back of the head, "What have I told you about your language?!"

   Jisung sighed, "Sorry, but it's not my fault. Why am I always the last to find out these things."

   You laughed, "You'll be fine Jisung."

   He nodded, "I know... but I don't have to be happy about it."

   Doyoung then walked in, "Alright everyone needs to shut up, get in here, and sit down."

   Everyone nodded and shuffled inside. Johnny looked over to Doyoung, "Was that really necessary?"

   He shook his head, "No. But it was really fun."

   Doyoung then walked back inside and you two followed him. Everyone was sitting at their thrones like normal except for Kun who stood in the center quickly reading from a small book.

   You two slowly walked over to Kun. He then looked up and smiled, "Are you two ready?"

   You both quickly nodded, and as you did you heard Lucas talking to Jungwoo. "Hey Jungwoo, aren't they beautiful?"

   Jungwoo nodded, "Yea, they are."

   Lucas smiled, "You know who else is beautiful?"

   Jungwoo blushed, "Who?"

   "Yuta."

   Jungwoo glared at Lucas but Kun coughed to get everyone's attention. "So we are gathered here today-"