Chapter 29

Johnny sat at his desk writing his grandparents a letter.

   "Dear grandparents,
   It's been quite along time and I hoped you could make time for a visit. Everyone here misses you. But I also met someone that I would like you to meet, and we also have a huge surprise for you. I'm sorry that couldn't write sooner but it's just been a pretty stressful time around here and I've been busy quite a bit.
   Love Johnny"

   He folded the letter and handed it to Taeyong to be sent.

   Taeyong looked at it and smiled, "Your grandparents are coming?"

   "I hope so, it's been along time. And there's been a few... events that's happened recently that they should probably know about."

   Taeyong laughed, "You're probably right. I'll go have this sent right away."

   Johnny nodded and when Taeyong left he looked over to his bed where you sat reading a book. He smiled and called over, "Hey Y/n?"

   You looked over your book, "Yes Johnny?"

   Johnny stood up and paced around the room, "I got a question... well it's kind of hard to ask."

   You chuckled, "Why are you so nervous Johnny? You can ask me anything."

   Johnny sighed and looked back over to you, "Do you love me?"

   You raised an eyebrow in confusion, "Of course I do."

   Johnny smiled, "Good, because I love you too."

   "Was that what you wanted to ask me Johnny?"

   He shook his head, "Not quite, its just that... well... you see. Since you know we have kids together and we love each other..."

   You nodded, "Yes Johnny?"

   Johnny stood up straight and looked at you, "Well being the honorable man that I am, I think it's only right that we get... Ah dammit, why is this so hard. Like what if you say no and I end up looking stupid."

   You looked at him as he was pacing around the room, "Hey Johnny look at me."

   Johnny looked at you and you smiled at him, "Yes."

   His eyes went wide, "But how do you know what I was going to say?"

   You chuckled, "It's just a hunch."

   He ran over to you and took your hand, "So... you'll really marry me?"

   You nodded, "Of course I will Johnny."

   "I just wasn't sure if it was to soon to ask, and I was afraid you'd say no. And if you said no I would feel awkward about it for the rest of my life."

   You chuckled, "Johnny it's ok, I want to marry you."

   Johnny smiled, "When? Wait is it too soon to ask?"

   "It's ok Johnny, but we can get married whenever you want."

   "Really? That's wonderful."

           -Later that Day-

   You, Johnny, and the others all sat at the dinner table and as everyone was about to start eating Johnny spoke up, "Guys I have some news."

   Everyone looked over to Johnny expectingly, "Well for starters my grandparents are coming over and me and Y/n are getting married."

   Everyone gasped and Jisung blurted out, "Wait, you two were dating?!"

   Taeyong looked over, "They have been for almost a year and they literally had four kids together."

   Jisung shrugged, "Well, How was I supposed to know about Johnnys sex life."

   Haechan gasped, "Jisung watch your language!"

   Jisung slumped into his seat, "Fine."

   Johnny smiled, "Wow, is everyone really that surprised to hear we're getting married?"

   Taeil shook his head, "I'm honestly not surprised. But we are all happy for you, especially after everything that's happened."

   Doyoung nodded, "Yes this is wonderful, so when's the wedding?"

   Johnny looked at you and thought, "Well since I invited my grandparents over we should probably have it while they are here. Is that ok with you Y/n."

   You smiled and nodded, "That sounds perfect."

   Johnny looked sad for a moment, "It's to bad my parents won't get to be here to see any of this. I'm sure they would have loved you Y/n."

   You took his hand, "I'm sure my parents would've loved you too."

   He smiled at you, "I love you so much."

   Lucas sighed, "alright guys, this is cute and all but we're hungry so can you hurry up or get a room."

   Johnny chuckled, "Alright, we get the hint. Everyone you can eat now."

   As everyone began to eat you sat in thought remembering your mother and how she passed away. ~I wish she could be here right now. I'm sure she would be happy for me.~

(Here is Johnny to bless your day.)

)