Chapter 45

After a few hours Xiao Jun woke up and everyone knew he did from the sounds of the screaming.

"What the hell!"

"Get me out of here!"

"I want to go home!"

Taeil look over to you and Ten. "I'll prepare him something to eat."

You nodded, "Thanks. Now Ten, lets go."

You slowly opened the door to his room and looked around he was standing by the window staring outside. ~Ha, Yea. That was a big shock for me too.~

"Xiao Jun, are you okay?"

He jerked his head and glared at Ten, "You! Tell me what you told me earlier!"

"You... died. But please don't worry, everything is going to be okay. There is still so much you don't understand."

He scoffed, "Understand? I sure as hell don't understand how everything can be okay, when I'm dead! I was just minding my own business... and I tripped. All I did was trip."

"Well I was shoved into traffic and hit by a car."

Ten spoke up, "I don't even know what a car is but I died because I was poisoned. They poisoned the food... my one weakness."

Xiao Jun looked at the ground for a moment, "Look... I'm sorry. I just... Ah I don't know. Now I want you to tell me what this place really is because I just am not buying Land O' Lucas."

Ten chuckled, "Land O' Lucas? Isn't that what Lucas tried to rename this place? Yea, I remember that. That's when Lucas lost his privilege to make suggestions in meetings. That was hilarious."

You nodded, "Xiao Jun, this is... Olympus."

He just stood their and stared at you for a moment, "You know... I would probably faint right now but I don't think I can after waking up only a few minutes ago. So... may I ask... why am I here?"

You looked to Ten, not sure what to say. ~What If he's here for a different reason than I am?~

Ten soon answered, "I can't answer that. Because I don't know either. Not completely at least. We will know soon enough though, and since Johnny will be here tomorrow I'm sure he can answer any of your questions."

"Johnny? Who is Johnny?"

"Johnny is Zeus, king of the gods, and her fiancé."

His eyes went wide, "You mean the actual Zeus! And... you're engaged to him!"

You nodded, "Yea, I am."

"Wait... what does he look like? Does he look like the statues on earth, you know the old guy with the beard. Or does he look like a regular guy?"

"Just a regular guy." You said.

~He's the most beautiful 'regular guy' I've ever seen though.~

"So if you're engaged to a god, does... that mean you're are god?"

"Yea. I am the goddess of motherhood named Leto."

He then pointed to Ten, "What about you?"

"I'm the titan god of dusk named Astraeus."

"Wow. This is so scary and cool at the same time."

You then heard a knock at the door, "It's me, Taeil. I have the food."

You called back, "Come in."

He opened the door and smiled, "I brought sandwiches and a salad for you."

Xiao Jun gasped, "Thank you!"

Taeil nodded and set it on the desk by his bed then he immediately began to eat. "So you're name is Taeil?"

Taeil nodded, "Yes, it's nice to meet you."

"So are you a god like them?"

Taeil chuckled, "I am Hypnos the god of sleep. By the way it seems like you are actually taking the news surprisingly well. When Y/n came here it was awful. She was throwing chairs, yelling, and fighting with the other gods."

You sighed, "I wasn't that bad, but come on. It was shocking news. How was I supposed to react? Besides Xiao Jun, you weren't too compliant at first either."

Xiao Jun shrugged, "Yea for like a few minutes."

Ten then looked over, "So are you sure you're fine."

"Well... this is still really new. But I think I should be okay soon."

You then headed to the door, "Well it's getting late. We will be back in the morning to show you around the place and introduce you to the others."

Xiao Jun nodded, "Thanks, See you later."

When you and the others soon left his room you looked at everyone confused, "He took that... surprisingly well. Like... he wasn't surprised at all."

Ten nodded, "Yea when we told him that he was in Olympus it didn't seem like it phased him at all. But when we mentioned Johnny he started acting like he was interested."

Taeil hummed in thought, "That's weird, Well Johnny will be here tomorrow so I'm sure he will know what to do."

You nodded, "I'm sorry but I'm getting tired. I'm going to head to bed."

Ten waved to you as you left, "Goodnight, see you in the morning."

You soon stepped into Johnnys room and you laid down. ~Why wasn't he as surprised as I thought he would be? And... when I healed him. He seemed more confused than surprised. But he doesn't know me, and I don't know him so why would he act like that? And when he came here he was injured... When I died I was hit by a car and I didn't have a single mark on me. But when he died he only fell and hit his head and he is somehow still injured when he gets here? Maybe... something just went wrong when he came here.~

As you laid down you kept thinking until you eventually fell asleep.

-Xiao Jun POV-

He sat in his chair still finishing his food and he smirked to himself. "That was easier than I thought it would be. Though since Y/n healed me she obviously still has her powers, so I'm sure that will become a problem pretty soon."

He then walked over to a mirror on the wall, "I like this look, to bad I had to go all the way to earth to find a cute looking guy to possess. Oh well, when I'm done I'll bring him back to earth."