Chapter 7

Chapter 7

            -The Next Day-

   You had just woken up from a night of complete restlessness. You spent hours just laying in bed think about what Doyoung had told you.

   Doyoung looked at you with a blank stare but he quietly spoke up, "It's about what god you will become."

   You raised and eyebrow in confusion, "I thought you guys didn't know what god I will become?"

   Doyoung nodded, "We didn't at first, but that's what the gods message was about."

   Your eyes went wide, "You mean they know what god I will be?"

   Doyoung pushed past you and continued to walk the rest of the way to your room but he looked back, "More or less."

   "What the hell did he mean by ~More or Less~. Either they know what god I will become or not."

   You stood up and went to your window it was a beautiful day and you wanted to go out because you were a little more familiar with the town.

   (A/n. I'm going to start including pictures at random points.)

   Imagine this as "The Capital" (Its just Mount Olympus.)

   And this is "The Town"

   You stepped over to your closet and looked at all your new clothes

   You stepped over to your closet and looked at all your new clothes. All the dresses that Johnny got were pretty but the dress that he specifically ordered was really cute so you pulled it out and changed. You stood in front of the mirror to check yourself out.

    (This is what I pictured the dress looking like.)

   You then grabbed the pearl headwear that Johnny bought you and carefully placed it on your head

   You then grabbed the pearl headwear that Johnny bought you and carefully placed it on your head. Once you were ready you smiled, "Alright Y/n let's go."

   You walked down the hallway then down the stairwell once you made it to the bottom you could hear voices. You walked a little closer to the voices so you could listen. You recognized one of the voices as Johnnys so you peaked around the corner to see the other person. It was Lucas and he appeared to be angry at Johnny, so you carefully hid behind the wall and listened.

   "Johnny we have less than a month until that girls birthday, we have to do something."

   Johnny scoffed, "We aren't doing anything."

   Lucas laughed, "Don't tell me that you already like her?"

   "So what if I do. She's really nice and she's cute."

   Lucas sighed, "You've been king for thousands of years and you have a reputation to keep so you can't throw it away over some stupid human. Either you do something about that girl or I'll have it done myself."

   You suddenly heard a loud noise so you peaked around the corner again Johnny now had Lucas pinned against the wall and he was yelling at him so you hid behind the corner again.

   "It seems like you're forgetting who's the king here, It's me! And if you say one more thing out of line about Y/n, I will make you wish you were never born into this world."

   Lucas pushed Johnny back and started to walk away, "You may be king for now. But when the gods see you acting like a little kid over a damn human. They're going to take your title away so fast that you won't know what hit you. Then they'll just have to appoint a new king that's more suited to the job. And trust me he won't hesitate to get rid of that girl."

   You gasped and pressed yourself against the wall. ~Dear god what's going to happen to me.~

   Before you knew it you could hear a noise coming around the corner but before you could react Johnny had already seen you standing there. "Y/n? Are you okay?"

   "I... umm... yes-"

   Johnny soon looked at you with a serious look, "How much of that did you hear?"

   You looked at the ground and sighed, "Enough to know that Lucas and probably more people hate me."

   Johnny smiled, "Y/n. I just want you to know. No matter what anyone tells you, it's going to be okay, and no ones going to hurt you."

   You giggled and looked up at Johnny, "Oh and I also know that you like me."

   Johnny buried his face in his hands, "Of course I like you. Why do you think I went out with you yesterday."

   You looked at Johnny confused, "I thought you came there because Jaehyun had work he needed to do?"

   Johnny shook his head, "Please, he didn't have any work to do and even if he did I would have just sent an assistant to go bring him back. I simply seen you outside and I wanted to be with you."

   You're eyes went wide, "I.... oh my god."

   Johnny smiled and brought his face only a few centimeters from yours, "Don't worry, you don't have to tell me you like me back yet. I just want you to know how I feel about you."

  Johnny slowly brought his lips to yours and gently kissed you. He then turned around and walked back up the stairs back to his office, while you still stood there in shock.

   You quickly muttered to yourself, "I d-didn't think he actually l-liked me, .....oh god."

   Your legs gave out and you ended up sitting on the floor, "Oh wow, this is..... unexpected. Well I mean he's extremely good looking but I don't like him. I just met him a few days ago."

   You sighed and placed your face in your knees. "That damn Johnny. I bet he thinks just because he's good looking that he can get every woman he pleases."

         -Johnny in his office-

   Johnny sat at his desk smiling while he remembered kissing Y/n only a few minutes ago he soon began to spin around in his chair, "Ah she's so cute!"

   Taeyong soon walked in hold a stack of envelopes, "Hey boss you have some invitations to-"

   Taeyong stopped in his tracks to see Johnny spinning around in his office chair, "What are you so happy about?"

   Johnny skidded to a stop and placed his hands on his desk, "Ah! Nothing! It's nothing, why would you think I'm happy?! Are you happy? I'm not happy!"

   Taeyongs eyes went wide, "Uh huh, sure."

   He quickly placed the letters on Johnnys desk, "These are the invitations to some upcoming parties."

   Johnny nodded, "Oh.... t-thank you."

   Taeyong walked over to the door and smirked. "I guess I'll leave you to....... whatever you were doing."