Chapter 24

Doyoung soon left Xiumins office when he thought, "Kyungsoo was the one that stole Y/n's doctor report. It has to be... but why? What would Kyungsoo have to gain by this? I need to find out why before I tell anyone else what I found out."

   Doyoung quietly ran into the capital. As he made his way down the hallways he finally made it to Johnnys room. He put his ear to the door and he didn't hear anything so he slowly opened the door. There wasn't anyone inside, so he began to look for the Y/n's fake report.

   Once he found it on the nightstand he quickly ran out and shut the door. He stuck the letter and report in his pocket and then proceeded down to the library. When he walked inside Kyungsoo was standing on a ladder organizing books on the top shelf.

   Kyungsoo looked over to Doyoung, "Oh, you again?"

   Doyoung was now filled with anger and he stormed over to Kyungsoo then pulled him of the ladder to pin him against the wall, "YOU LIAR!!"

   Kyungsoo tried to push Doyoung away but his hold onto him was too strong, "Get off me!"

   Doyoung scoffed, "I know everything you did! But I don't know why you did it. So start talking now!"

   Kyungsoo smirked, "Why, I don't know what you're talking about?"

   "Shut up!" Doyoung quickly hit him across his face with a book from a shelf. "Why did you do it?!"

   Kyungsoo growled and pushed Doyoung off, "Because of the curse!"

   "What curse!"

   Kyungsoo sighed, "Don't you understand! When the first Zeus impregnated the first Leto it cursed their next hosts to the same fate. And when the first Zeus fathered illegitimate children he nearly loss his title as king. I couldn't allow the same thing to happen!"

   Doyoung shook his head, "But what about the children?! You were really going to deprive Y/n's innocent children from knowing their true father!"

   "I had too, Johnny can never know he's the father."

   Doyoung scoffed, "You don't actually think you're going to get away with this do you? I am going to tell everyone what you did, starting with Y/n and Johnny."

   Kyungsoos eyes went wide, "You can't!"

   "I can, and I will" Doyoung turned around and was about to head out the door. But Kyungsoo quickly grabbed a vase and smashed it at the back of his head and Doyoung fell limp to the ground.

   Kyungsoo bent down and placed his fingers against his neck, "Good, he's still alive."

   He then looped his arms under Doyoungs and dragged him into the back room.  

   Kyungsoo leaned Doyoung against the rear wall. He then searched his desk for anything he could use as restraints. After few minutes he found a small blanket that he tore into strips. He then began to tie Doyoungs arms to the two pillars in the rooms corners. "You're not going anywhere anymore."

    -You in Doyoungs bedroom-

   You waited in Doyoungs room for what felt like hours and he has never come back, as night came you eventually fell asleep.

   You woke in the unfamiliar bed but when you opened your eyes and gathered in your surroundings you remembered the events of yesterday. But when you looked around you seen that Doyoung was still not there, "Where could he be? I hope he didn't get himself hurt trying to help me."

    -Kyungsoo and Doyoung-

   After a few hours Doyoung woke up feeling a sharp pain in the back of his head where Kyungsoo hit him. But as he was about feel for any injuries he realized that his arms wouldn't move.

   Kyungsoo walked in a few moments later, "Oh your awake."

   "Yes I'm awake, now what the hell do you think you're doing."

   Kyungsoo shrugged, "You were about to tell everyone what I did so I couldn't let that happen."

   "You won't get away with this, someone is going to find me down here and you are going to jail."

   Kyungsoo scoffed, "Oh please,  You're as good as gone. Because no one is going to find you down here."

   "Well, long do you expect to keep me down here. People will definitely notice if I'm missing."

   Kyungsoo laughed, "Who's cares if they think you're missing, as long as they don't find you down here."

   "You're a monster, don't you care about the children. It's not too late, please just tell them what you did."

   "I can't!!"