Chapter 19

Chapter 19

            -5 weeks later-

   Nearly five weeks have went by since Xiumin checked you out and he said he would come by in a couple of months but at this point you were positive that you were pregnant so you had Ten send a message to Xiumin to come by.

   Johnny had to work today so you waited in his room for Xiumin. When you heard a knock at the door you responded, "Who is it?"

   "It's Xiumin may I come in?"

   "Yes come on in."

   Xiumin walked inside and shut the door behind him. "So Y/n is something wrong? You called me earlier than our scheduled appointment."

   You nodded and stood up, when you stood you could already see a visible bump, "My symptoms are only getting worse and I've missed all my menstrual cycles, Xiumin I think you were right."

   Xiumins eyes went wide, "Y/n lay down I'm going to run some tests, okay?"

   You nodded and laid back. Once Xiumin started to work he began to talk. "When was the first time you and Johnny engaged in sexual activity."

   "Our first time was the night before the ceremony."

   Xiumin thought, "That's only twelve to thirteen weeks ago. Your baby should only be about two inches long and maybe .50 ounces. But your bump and fundal height are similar to someone who is twenty to twenty-one weeks pregnant."

   You looked at him confused, "And what's that supposed to mean?"

   "Well fundal height is the distance between your pubic bone and uterus so a higher fundal height could indicate a pregnancy condition such as gestational diabetes, a growth issue, or a breech baby. But since your cervix is at a normal diameter it's most likely that you're pregnant with... more than one baby."

   "More than one?"

   Xiumin nodded, "Yes multiple baby pregnancies are quite common among the gods but I'm afraid I won't be able to tell how many babies there will be until they are born."

   You looked at Xiumin wide eyed, "Xiumin how do you expect me to tell this to Johnny."

   Xiumin took your hand and smiled, "Y/n there's nothing to worry about but you have to tell him sooner rather than later. Because with more than one baby your bump is going to grow a lot faster than normal so you can't expect to hide it."

   You nodded, "You're right, but I'm still scared."

   Xiumin quickly helped you clean up but when he was finished he looked back up to you, "If Johnny loves you as much as he says he does than this won't change anything between you two."

   You sighed "Don't worry I'll tell him soon enough."

   Xiumin quickly packed up his things and headed towards the door, "I'll be back in about six weeks for another check up, okay?"

   You nodded, "Thanks Xiumin."

   When Xiumin left you went to change into something to wear outside. You seen the blue dress with the gold belt that Johnny had bought you when you had first got here. You grabbed it and slipped it on but as you tried to put it on it wouldn't zip all the way because it was just a little too tight, and as every day went on you noticed all of your clothes were getting tighter.

   You sighed and grabbed one of Johnnys plain loose shirts out of his closet and you threw on a pair of jeans. "This will work for now. But I need to go and get some new clothes."