Good Luck. Don't Die.

Joy and Kelp were standing in a clearing in the rainforest, waiting.

"This is not going to work." Kelp confirmed. "This is also probably the dumbest thing you will ever do."

"You underestimate me." Joy insisted. "It's totally going to work. If we can keep my Dad away from Mother for ONE day, then we can keep them apart while Mother goes to JMA." Kelp raised an eyebrow, studying his wife.

"You have MET Deathbringer, right? Because I have, and there's nothing on this planet that could possibly keep him away from Glory." Joy grinned.

"We'll see."

"We're totally going to die today."

"Ah, Kelp. Always the optimist." Kelp rolled his eyes.

"I have to be slightly concerned all the time, Joy. After all, I did marry you."

"Shush, you love me."

"True, but that doesn't stop me from worrying." Joy stuck her tongue out at him and Kelp snorted. "You're totally the most immature Queen of all time."

"Ouch. I'm pretty sure Snowfall was more immature than me."

"I dunno, Icewings are pretty dignified. Just look at Winter."

"Nah, look at Permafrost. She's great."

"She is pretty great."

"Rin should've married her when she had the chance."

"What about Parrot?"

"Eh, he would've been fine with it."

"Parrot is just chill with everything."

"Parrot is the embodiment of the entire Rainwing tribe."

'Very, true, very true- now what's your master plan to keep Deathbringer away from Glory for a day?"

"Well, I asked him to meet me here." She explained. "And I called in a few dragons for assistance."

"What, I'm not enough?"

"Not for this job. It's like you said. Nothing on this earth can keep Deathbringer from Glory."

"So....."

"So, I brought in a bunch of dragons too crazy to be from this world." As if on cue, Rosella, Parch, Teal, Sage, Russet, Mako, Wisteria, Wren, Aurora, Mora, Pax, Prism, and Aria burst into the clearing. 

"You called, we came." Rosella declared. 

"Queen's orders." Parch said with a smirk, leaning on Rosella's shoulder. She shoved him off.

"HI GRANNY JOY!" Mako shouted. "Oh, or is it QUEENIE Joy? I don't know."

"I like Queenie Joy better." Wisteria offered. "BUT WHERE'S HER CROWN??!"

"It's invisible, and made of death." Aria supplied. Pax elbowed her. 

"They're too little to know about Joy's kill count." He muttered.

"You're never too young for a kill count."

"True." Russet agreed. "My grandfather says the same thing."

"Ah, yes, how is Coal?" Aria asked.

"Paranoid."

"As always."

"Soooooo, WREN." Aurora grinned. "How was your DATE?" Wren smiled sweetly.

"Rora, shut the hell up before I rip your throat out!" He said cheerfully.