Mako, Wisteria, Shorange, and Starfrost

A loud screeching noise echoed through the forest, startling all the animals nearby. Naturally, this noise came from Wisteria and Mako, who had taken to howling like the Howler monkeys while their parents sat nearby with their talons over their ears.

"I'm still patiently awaiting the day they mature," Orange declared. 

"I'm not," Permafrost said. "I think they're adorable, and I hope they never grow up."

"Well I'm pretty sure the forest is siding with Orange on this one," Shore insisted as Wisteria and Mako burst into a fit of laughter nearby.

"Dragonets grow up too fast," Stardust commented. "No wonder my mother never wanted me to get older."

"How is Moon?" Orange asked.

"Last I heard, she was visiting Qibli and Winter in the Sand Kingdom," He admitted. "That was two months ago. If she wanted to move there, she could've just told me."

"She said she was coming back eventually," Permafrost said. "She just didn't specify that it would be this year..." Stardust shrugged.

"She's happy with them, so I don't really care."

"I CARE," Permafrost proclaimed. "Because Winter is a JERK! And also I totally ship them all, but SERIOUSLY." Orange stared at her friend. "...What?"

"I think I just realized I was wishing for my dragonet to grow up, only to realize that my friends still haven't."

"Growing up is for quitters," Permafrost announced. 

"MOMMY!!!!" Mako shouted, running over to them, Wisteria on his heels. "Mommy, can we go visit Auntie Ande?"

"Why do you want to see Ander?" Shore asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because MAKO SAID," Wisteria began. "THAT YOU'S SAID, THAT ANDE MARRIED YOU, WE WANTS TO GET MARRIEDS."

"You are WAY too young to get married," Stardust objected. "If Aurora isn't allowed to get married yet, then neither are you."

"Which I suppose isn't fair," Permafrost continued. "Because Aurora's the same age we were when we got married."

"Well- that's irrelevant. But Wisteria is definitely too young."

"You're not even an adult dragon yet," Orange went on. "You can't get married." MAko pouted.

"But I WANNA!" He whined. "And Wisty said that if we got somebody's permission, then WE COULD!" 

"Well, permission denied," Shore said. "When you're seven, we'll talk."

"SEVEN?!" Mako and Orange said at the same time.

"WE at least waited until we were nine!" Orange declared.

"BUT THAT'S LIKE A BAJILLION YEARS FROM NOW," Mako cried. "AND WISTY SAID SHE WOULDN'T LET ME KISS HER NO MORE UNLESS WE WERE MARRIED, SO I'M TRYIN' TA MARRY HER, BUT YOU'RE BEING MEANIES!"

"Maybe we'll just let Ande marry us in SECRET," Wisteria attempted, and failed, to whisper. "She won't care."

"Good idea!" Mako whisper-shouted back. "She already told me that we're soulmates, whatever those are, so we're MEANT TO BE TOGETHER!"

"I think soulmate's just another word for forever dragon."

"Well, you're MY forever dragon!" Mako said proudly. Wisteria stared at him.

"You," She said firmly. "Are an IDIOT." He didn't even bat an eye.

"Well now I'm your idiot," He replied. "Forever." Shore burst out laughing, and Permafrost fought to hold back a fangirl shipping dance of triumph. Orange and Stardust only facetaloned at their children.

"Please tell me we were not like this," Orange said.

"No," Shore snorted. "We were worse."

A/N: If I follow the plan I set out, this book should end with 131 parts, just to let you know how much is left.