Baking (Modern)

"How hard can it be?"

Racetrack put the ingredients in the table, it all started when Jack said that they couldn't cook for their lives. So seeing this as a challenge the 4 of then set off to make the best cake ever.

"I don't know about this. Jack has point like remember yesterday Albert burnt the toast" Romeo looked through the food.

"I was distracted" Albert put his hands up "Anyway this should be easy, it's just a cake"

"Can we just hurry up, I'm hungry!" Scarlett complained and took the chocolate out.

"Hey!" Jojo snatched it off her "It's called a chocolate cake for a reason, so keep in chocolate safe please"

Scarlett huffed, Racetrack rolled his eyes and they started to do a plan for the cake. It was actually going well until..

"ALBERT!"

Jojo shouted holding his head with the egg yolk dripping down his face. Albert, who always liked playing pranks, laughed at his achievement.

Jojo however then snatched another egg and threw it at him, hitting his forehead.

"Guys-"

"That's it" Albert got another though Jojo missed and it went all over Scarlett.

"ALBERT!"

Romeo laughed with the boy, but not for long as Scarlett got flour and poured it on him.

"Albert started it! Not me!" Romeo tried to stop her to do anymore damage to his hair.

Racetrack, who actually wanted to prove Jack wrong, got annoyed saying they should stop this at once.

The four of them looked at each other with a smirk though. Slowly grabbing eggs or another ingredients they all walked over to Racetrack.

"One of us" Albert chanted

"One of us"

"One of us!"

"One of us!!"

"ONE OF US!"

At the same time they all threw the ingredients onto Racetrack. He was in shock but that was soon gone knowing he would need to get them back for this.

"FOOD FIGHT!"

After the words were said the kids went wild throwing food everywhere, even getting on the ceiling!

Racetrack chased Jojo saying he would pour milk over him, as Albert threw suger at him and Romeo took the chocolate before Scarlett which was another mess.

With one bite Scarlett was mad

"NO ONE TAKES MY CHOCOLATE!"

So now a fight of the chocolate was happening in their on kitchen, though everything freezed as the doors slowly opened.

"What the hell is happening!?" Jack walked in, Crutchie, Davey and his brother Les behind him.

"We're making a cake!" Scarlett smiled and snatched her chocolate.

"This is a great cake" Davey looked at the bowl with only flour and egg in it. Crutchie the asked how this all happened, this was left by everyone pointing to Albert.

"This is why I don't let you make food" Jack looked at the mess, he explained they all had to tidy up.

"Hey Jack" Scarlett asked with a smile "You think we could go on the British Bake Off?"

"No!"

So just little stories that pop into my head 😂😂