Crutchie in a mood?

Crutchie was the nicest person ever! He helped everyone with everything: giving encouraging advice, giving the younger ones extra bread or just putting smiles on people's faces.

But today was the day Crutchie was sad or you could say in a mood. He didn't say hello to anyone with a smile, he didn't check on anyone he didn't even wait for Jack! Who would always tied  his shoe, which was their instead joke since they were little!

"What's wrong with Crutchie?" Scarlett asked Jack after they got their papes. Jack scratched his neck "I don't know? I don't think I did anything? Did anyone say anything?"

Scarlett shook her head realising he wasn't even downstairs that night. Scarlet then added maybe it was just an off day and they should just give him some space.

Though nothing changed.

Crutchie just stayed the same, after work he would just go to the penthouse.

Everyone was getting worried especially Jack who was Crutchie's best friend.

So one day Jack decided to follow him to his selling spot, which was next to a Baker shop.

Jack stepped around the corner,  everything made sence seeing what was before him.

Crutchie was actually smiling but he wasn't just alone he was talking to a girl,his age, with blonde curly hair. She wore an apron, probably worked in the bakery, and she handed him a cup cake from there.

Jack would never admit it but his heart melted seeing this unfold. It was the cutest thing ever!

So wanting to confront his friend, after work he lightly pulled him into an alley.

"WHAT!....God Jack don't do that!" Crutchie had his hand on his heart. Jack couldn't help but smile.

"So who is she?"

"Who's who?"

"The girl at the bakery" Crutchie blushed so hard he could've been a tomatoe. He looked down to the ground and mumbled something.

"What is it?" Jack laughed he playing patted his shoulder "Cat got ya tounge?"

"IT'S NOTHING JACK!" Crutchie shouted "YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE!"  He pushed him away and walked away from him.

Jack stood there just shocked what just happened....Crutchie shouted at him?

--

Crutchie sighed sitting on the penthouse and looking at the sky, he then looked back down to his crutch and sighed.

"Can I come up?"

Crutchie turned to see Jack standing there, he gently nodded and Jack went next to him.

After a moment of silence Crutchie spoke up "I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"Shouting, being in a mood everything!" Crutchie through his hands up annoyed at himself.

"Don't worry we all have bad days" Jack nudged him with a smirk "Now is there something you want to talk about?"

"The girl" Crutchie rolled his eyes saying it.

"The girl" Jack laughed patting his friend "Now telling me about her"

"Well she's nice, the most beautiful girl ever! Her family owns the bakery so she works there oh! Also she gives me some cakes sometimes and we just talk it might sound stupid ,Jack, but it's just nice that a girl would talk to me"

"Katherine talks to you and Scarlett"

"We both know what I mean" Crutchie laughed, Jack did as well but then he asked "So why are you upset?"

Crutchie sighed knowing he should probably tell his best friend "It would never work,Jack"

"How come?"

"Look at me!" He pointed to his leg with tears forming "I'm useless, I can't do anything without help. She would be better off with someone who could do something"

"Crutchie" Jack hugged him "You're not useless! You're the most amazing person ever! You're smart, nice, funny! Of course ...em.eh-"

"Millie"

"Thanks, of course Millie would want to be with you. Everyone needs help in there life some might need it more but we all need it. Fun fact I taught Spot how to swim!"

"Noooo" Crutchie laughed at this, Jack nodded "Yep, Buck wanted 12 year old me to go to Brooklyn once a week to teach him"

Crutchie laughed at this.

"Also, remember Race needed help reading? Specs and you helped him and now he can read mostly anything! Also remember helping Scarlett over come her fear of mice? See everyone needs some sort of help in their lifes"

Crutchie nodded feeling better about everything now. Crutchie and Jack just stayed up there just chatting the rest of he night. 

--2 weeks later--

"I can't! "

Crutchie was at his selling spot with Jack, Race and Scarlett. Crutchie was panicing since this morning.

"You lost the bet"

"You cheated"

Racetrack put his hands up with a smirk. Scarlett rolled her eyes and handed him flowers "You can do this"

"You got this" Jack patted his back. Crutchie smiled and nodded a bit.

"There she is" Race pointed to the door opening. Him, Jack and Scarlett ran to give them some space.

"Hi'ya Crutchie!" She smiled walking over to him. Crutchie was panicing, he didn't know what to say so he just gave her the flowers.

"I think you're amazing and I know you'll say no, but would you like to be my girlfriend!?"

Millie smiled looking at the flowers then him "Of course, Crutchie!"

She gave him a kiss on the cheek which Crawford blushed at and smiled.

"GO CRUTCHIE!"

They turned to a cheering Scarlett, which Millie and him laughed at, though she was pulled behind the box by Jack.

I'm tired but I wanted to write this so here you go 😅 I'm going to sleep now bye xxx