Make up

"Ugh!" Katherine complained trying to get her make up right. She was going out with Jack to see a show, but she just couldn't get her eyeshadow right.

"Stupid thing" she threw the brush and sat on her and Jack's bed in a huff. She was going to go insane if she couldn't get this right.

"You alright?" Jack smirked leaning against the door frame, Katherine lied down on the bed "No" She said in a funny vocie, making Jack laugh.

"What's happened?"

"I can't get the eyeshadow right!" She pointed to her dressing table, where her make up was.

"Come on" Jack walked over and grabbed her brushes and make up. Katherine looked at him "You do make up?"

"No, but eyeshadow can't be that hard. It's like painting" He smirked to her.

"I don't think it's like painting"

"You use a brush"

"Yeah but....I give up just do your thing" she sat up in her bed as he sat next to her. Jack smirked but started on her make up.

Katherine had never seen him like this before and found it quite funny. It was like he was painting something from Santa Fe in Medda's theatre.

"Then Specs showed me this book and it was the best thing ever it was-"

"Kath" Jack laughed straightening up

"What?"

"I'm finished"

Katherine walked over to the mirror and was amazed by the eyeshadow. How he blended it was so nice and the colours matched so perfectly. She could never do anything like this. 

"Wow! Jack this is amazing! How did you learn to do that?" She looked in the mirror more.

"I don't you likes like painting" He smirked lifting his hands up, she rolled her eyes a bit.

"Come on we need to leave if we don't want to be late" Jack fixed his cap and heled his arm out. Katherine gladly took it and off they went.

"You won't tell the boys will you?"

"I promise. Jack Kelly the secret make up artist"