Valentines

Some bits are rushed. But im tired ok .

Newsies Valentines

Ooft i haven't been on here for a while sorry.

Also i was gonna post on valentines but it didn't work out.

---

Every year when Valentines strikes, Medda always hosts the love letter box. What is that you ask? A big box, with a slip, is in Meddas room. If you want to send a valentines you can put a card in there. So you can send or receive a card. But the catch, nobody knows who sent you it.

Scarlet was tapping her pen as she followed on what was happening in biology class. She almost laughing remembering how she helped Romeo make all his cards and putting them in a box.

"Every girl deserves to smile on Valentines" He would quote. His gaol would try and send every girl in the year a card.

Miss Medda then came in and knocked on the door. "Sorry to bother the class, but we have some letters"

Chatter spread across the class, some girls sitting up waiting for their names as the boys slouched down with nerves. Medda called out a number of names "Molly Jordan"

Medda handed Molly four cards. It was known the girl would get the most cards each year. How would we know? She would make sure you knew.

As her friends gathered around her, seeing which card was the best, Medda had one card left.

"Scarlet, dear here's your card"

Scarlet laughed "I wonder who's this is from" She made eye contact with Romeo. She thanked Miss Medda dearly before sitting down on hef seat.

But something was off.

Romeo always used a red envelope. Perhaps he wanted to change it or he ran out? She opened the card delicately.

Dear Scarlet

Your smile makes everyone happy, never stop. :)

?

Scarlet dropped the card.

"Romeo..."

"Did you like it or-"

"I don't think you sent me it"

Romeo rasied an eyebrow before picking up the card. The cover was a cute little bird on a tree.

"Nope. Mine has a panda" Romeo nudged her "Oooooh someome likes you"

Scarlet blushed. "Oh come on. This is a prank, who would like me. Realistically"

Romeo dramatically posed "Who ever sent you that card'

-----

Medda returned in Maths class were Scarlet was bored to death. Cards were given out and then Scarlet turned to Miss Medda.

"Two more for you, Scarlet"

A couple of class members turned to Scarlet. They weren't surprised she got cards, because she was very nice and sweet looking, but she never got a card that wasn't from Romeo.

After Medda gave her the cards, Scarlet frowned and opened both. One had a rainbow and the other was filled with baby ducks.

The rainbow one said.

To Scarlet

I love your sense of style. The way you make me smile. You make me happy all the time, so please be my valentine?