In Every Newsie Fanfic....

I've seen some stuff similar to this and I find them funny as they are true 😂 it's basically things people do in newise fanfic or what's the characters always do or just random things the newsies/ are added to the story .
Might make pt2.  

Ok I feel like this is mostly towards 1992 fics but also this is for Broadway as well 

BTW I do some of these things so I'm not saying I'm the best 😂

Don't be offended ok 😂

Here goes

-In Race's spare time he just gambles. At the races, cards, you name it. Ok I know it's part of his character  (even though they don't mention poker in the movie or musical) but that's all he does in his spare time 😂

Also I found out Max (who played Race 1992) taught the kids poker (he was 25).

-Spot is always in Manhattan. Like it's not his home guys it's Brooklyn.

-Why is Spot so friendly to Jack or the boys? Like he barely sees them or they're scared of him.

-Medda is like a ghost. She's never mentioned.

-The main character/ reader is abused by their family member.

-The family member or past character is tracking them down to beat them up.

-Most of the time  (Ok like 55/60 % of the time) it's the movie script with the added character  (the reader)

-"I'm not like other girls" 

- ^ hate it 

-If it's a fanfic of them going back in time the one they had a crush on always loves them.

- Newsie (mostly Spot) cheats but the reader forgives him.

Ok I took this (Maybe some others later) from the fanfic video with Andrew and Ryan. Buts it's so true 😂
Well mostly 1992.

- Girl pretends to be boy. They find out and are mad she dosnet tell them. She runs off. They become friends again.

- You must reference the musical at least a million times

- Races name is Anthony (no exceptions)

- Delancy brothers are actually good people??

^ Ok! A little Rant. Ok it's good to see this side of the brother  (I was thinking about making a book on why they turned bad) but honestly I don't they are good people or can be redeemed.
(Like fanfic on after the strike)
Like if they were older guys and weren't as attractive no body would be like "They're actually broken". Like I said it's a story to veiw on but I can't imagine them being redeemable.

-I've only seen one fanfic when Crutchie is mad/angry. Like he's a ball of sunshine but the guy can break at points alright guys.
#he'snotjustacinnamonroll

-Do anyone of them actually sale papes?

^like there is some stories (...maybe mine) that they don't sale at all.

- Spot hates Christmas for some reason?

- Jack never paints in the fics.

^someome mentioned in a podcast  that Jack would totally would not have the time to paint and it's so true.
He's working everyday and going to the theatre after. He needs to look after the boys.

- Jack just kinda forgets about Santa Fe or he's way to obsessed.

-Les never sees Sally again

-Les is just kinda there (kinda for cuteness I guess?)

-Romeo flirts with every girl he lays eyes on.

-A girl just joins the newsies and no one is wary or has questions.

^like some of them have lived on the street. I know they're nice. But you gotta be wary at points.

- Snyder returns sometimes?

- There is always a drunk guy who is scary/ about to get hurt until a newsie saves them.

- The "I'm not like other girls" girl wears a dress and the newsies/ newsie love interested find out she's so beautiful.

- All the Brooklyn newsies are at the docks....like all the time....

- Turf wars are over the top (My whole book series lol 😂)

^they're kids not master minds

- Races is a Italian now
(Yes ik 1992 Race was Italian in real life)

-...Spot's Irish in some cases of 1992 fics? Can someone explain because it's not even funny how many fics I find out he's Irish

- Sarah is basically dead. She's no where on site.

- The reader is jealous of Katherine or loves her.

- Spot is either, a d!ck, cocky, a ladies man or tough guy.

-Race is actually quite rude in the broadway show and it's not portrayed really in fics

(OK I do this as well ^ . But I love him to much 😂)

- Rich girl loves a newise and at first her family disowns her but then calm down at the end of the book.

- Ben Cook is Racetrack and if not you'll probably be thrown in the fire pit of Ben Stans..
Jk
It's just always Ben as Race though 😅 Honestly Ryan Breslin is the best Racetrack! 

- Sister of a newsie loves a newsie and brother is annoyed

-The strike was in the summer

- the girls of New York are jealous of the reader because she's friends with the newsies

- How is Jojo friends with Albert and Race? Only Race and Albert are seen with each other.

^(Ik it's because Ben, Josh,  Sky are friends irl)

- (1992 Spot fics) The key around his neck is something to do with his deep past

-Halloween is Jacks favourite holiday

I will say again please don't be offended. I even do some of these things ok 😂