Sally

The newsies all watched as Les brushed his hair back to go on his date. It was with a sweet girl named Sally he met when the strike was on.

"How can a 10 year old get a girlfriend....but not us?" Racetrack stated in disbelief.

"Well not all of us" Jack smirked which all the newsies just glared at.

"What a way to rub it in" Romeo rolled his eyes, Crutchie then asked "Don't you flirt and get kisses by girls anyway?"

"But it's not the same as a REAL date"

They all nodded at that, Davey then spoke up "I can't believe my mum is letting him date"

"Aww it's cute" Scarlett smiled at him getting ready. "I can't wait till I'm on a date"

All the boys turned to her and gave her the "You better not ever go on a date" stare.

It was a couple minutes later when Les walked to them. His hair back, new shirt and a big smile on his face.

"I'm ready!"

"Aww"

"I'm not cute!" Les stared at Albert who just laughed at him. Les was then asked by Crutchie about Sally.

"She's really nice and amazing and way better than Katherine-"

"Hold on there" Jack pointed to him which the boys laughed at.

"Didn't you have a crush on Katherine a while back? Remember we were asking each other questions"

"But that was a crush,Jack, I'm with Sally now"

"Yeah Jack" Scarlett laughed getting a glance by Jack.

"Can we go and see her?" Racetrack put his hand up wanting to embarrass Les.

"NO! You'll ruin it! Now come on Davey, mum said you need to take me!"

With that Les dragged Davey out the door as Davey yelled a quick good bye to his friends.

Everything was going normal: Race beating everyone at cards, Romeo and Scarlett chatting, Crutchie and Specs discussing the book they were reading .

Though soon an idea popped in Jack's head, with a click of his fingers he called

"Fellas listen up!"

Everyone turned to their leader to see what was happening. Jack smirked and looked around "Who would like to meet this Sally?"

Everyone cheered at that idea and got their stuff ready to go to the theatre.

---

"What are you doing here?"

"To embarrass your brother"

Jack stepped forward with his newsies. Davey was at the back, his brother at the side sitting at a table and a blonde girl.

"Ooooooh" Everyone told Racetrack to shut up as the break of the show started.

As soon as the lights went on all the newsies walked to Les's table with smirks.

"Lesssss"

"How ya doing?"

"Who's this?"

"I'm Romeo"

"Shut up flirty"

Les was so shocked he couldn't say anything but a wisbear to Jack, who was sitting next to him "What did you get here?"

"We walked!"

Sally then saw Jack and smiled and tapped Les "Wow! Is he Jack Kelly!?"

"That's me!" He shook her hand "Now Sally, please tell us why are you dating him"

"Well he's really nice and-"

"You want to kiss him" Racetrack put went between Les and Sally "He wants to kiss you, you both want kiss"

"At least I have a chance unlike you!" Les crossed his arms "Now excuse us!"

He grabbed Sally's hand and they walked away as they chuckled.

"Race....you got destroyed by a 10 year old" Jack laughed at his friend patting his back.

Scarlett added "A 10 year old with a girlfriend!"

"Shut up!"

Ok this is a weird one but hey it's posted now 😅