Newsie fanfic guide

I have seen different fanfic sites (only account is on here) Here is my thoughts.

Wattpad

Here it's mostly Broadway.

You get a lot of one shots and preferences.

This is mostly people's ideas and don't usually follow the script.

Almost all have a newsie OC :)

You can find a lot of newsie x reader.

Lots of references

Fanfic.net 

Here it's mostly 1992 (though if you click on plays in a certain part you can find newsies and other shows in an archive )

Dm if you want link

Sadly lots of stories here are unfinished.

More fanfics about just the boys as newsies.

More singal stories.

Some of my all time stories are here :)

Example :

The Newsie Girl by 1monster2

Sadly they don't post anymore but they have really good stories about the newsies. I love the oc Juilet and PLEASE give it a read.

(Lots of moments of the newsies being protective brothers to the oc)

Also is OBC cast :)

Mouse by sis21k

They have different stories i love as well! This one is a little girl that is Davey and les sister.

They have a mini series about the newsies having a sleepover kinda thing (oc in it as well )

What i love about these two accounts is that they both have different stories about their OC.

I didn't explain their stories well but PLEASE read them.

Will add more later :)

Archive of our own

Mostly 1992

Barely anyone uses it

Mostly about the boys

Most are about newsie ships. So if you Love jack & Crutchie or race &spot go over there.

My thoughts

I feel like Wattpad is the best place to get new stories and regular updates.

But please check out fanfic.net !!!!  Because i LOVE the stories there as well!

Though dont get mad when they haven't updated in 5 years and it's on a cliff hanger..... 😅