Harry and Lyra Potter

(I don't own Harry Potter. I only own Lyra and the story idea).
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
In a house in the woods had two people. One a man and the other a woman. The man had messy Raven hair and green eyes. He was wearing a blue button up shirt with a blue jeans jacket. He also had on blue jeans with blue sneakers. This man was Harry James Potter. The woman had red hair and grey eyes. She had on a light pink long sleeve shirt with a blue jeans jacket. She had on white sneakers. This woman was Lyra Potter nee Black

They were packing to go to the past. They worked out to make a better future for them. The second wizarding war was over. But so many lost their lives for it to happen. They wanted to change it. Ron and Hermione thought it was a great idea. They would miss each other. Harry and Lyra knew they wouldn't be able to came back.

This was their only option. Lyra was pregnant so they had to choose the least stranus way. The two looked at each other and nodded. They left their room and went to the living room where Hermione and Ron were waiting. Once there Lyra hugged Hermione and Ron and said. "I'll miss you. You, Ron, and Harry were the only ones to be nice to me and become my friends so thank you Hermione, Ron." Hermione had tears in her eyes and she nodded.

Ron gave a small smile and said. "We are glad to have been your friends." Lyra gave a watery smile and hugged him one last time. Harry hugged Hermione and then shook hands with Ron. "I'll miss you two as well. Take care." Said Harry. Hermione and Ron nodded. Ron said for him and Hermione. "We will. We'll miss you to mate." Harry looked at Lyra, who held little Teddy. The five munth old baby was asleep. Harry wrapped his left hand around Lyra and he said the spell.

The three started to disappeared slowly. Hermione and Ron waved and Harry and Lyra did too. Soon the two Potter's and one Lupin were gone.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
(I hope you liked the chapter. I'll update soon. Comment or vote if you want).