Quidditch and Christmas

I hope you all like the chapter. Sorry for the wait.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Thing went well for Harry and his family. He was glad about this. Lyra wasn't as tired and the twins were getting along well. They were still sleeping a lot.

Teddy was doing good with his work. He got a few things wrong but other then that he was good. Lily, James, Sirius, and Remus came and played with the kids. They had fun and it gave Harry and Lyra a break. They all ate together sometimes.

Harry was a well liked teacher. He made his class fun. The first and second years had fun learning about small spells and the older years liked that they learned more nasty spells. Fifth, Sixth, and Seventh years practiced mok fighting.

Lyra was glad that everyone loved Harry's classes. Even the Slytherin's liked his class. Lyra had fun with the kids. She helped Teddy with his work and let him have a break when he worked for some time. Lyra played with the twin's and made sure that they were okay.

Christmas was coming up and they were all excited. They were going to have Lily, James, Sirius and Remus spend Christmas with them.

Harry and Lyra got gifts for everyone. They also got some for each other. They had a tree in their living space. There were some kids spending Christmas at Hogwarts but most of them were leaving.

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

It was soon time for Christmas. They all had a good breakfast. Lyra was good with cooking. Molly had done well with teaching Lyra how to cook. Lily wanted to learn how to cook like Lyra did.

Lyra didn't mind teaching Lily. They both liked spending time together and learn more about each other while they cooked.

Lyra got some books and a new diary. She also gotten some new clothes. A long sleeve shirt and some warm pants. Lyra also got a few new earrings.

Harry got two new notebooks. He also got some new robes and Muggle clothes. He got some candy he liked.

Lily got some books on healing and some protection books. She also got a new dairy as well. She also got a few new hair ties.

James and Sirius got some new prank products and some candy. They also got some books on DADA and Transfigrasion.

Remus got some books on DADA as well and some notebooks. He got some Chocolate Frogs too. He also got some new clothes. He was greatful for them.

Teddy got some books to help him read and some toys he wanted. He got some candy and some new PJ's.  Lastly he gotten a new jumper.

{Sorry I didn't mention that the twins got. Here it is and sorry about that}.

Lizzy and Sirius got some new PJ's and some baby toys. They also got a few baby books. They had lastly gotten some cute little jumpers.

They all had a good time. They had fun playing games and it wasn't too long that that headed to the Great Hall for dinner. They had lunch there as well.

Lily, James, Sirius and Remus didn't want to leave so Harry and Lyra let them stay in the guest rooms. They soon went to bed. Lyra put the Lizzy and Sirius to bed and then tuck in Teddy. She then left for her and Harry's room.

She changed into her night dress and soon fell asleep. Harry not far behind. The next morning was just as fun. They played for awhile outside before they went inside to warm up. They had a fun time over the break.

It won't be to long before the others would be coming back. James and the others enjoyed their time while they would. Harry let James take Teddy to play with them.

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

I'm sorry for the wait. I'm also sorry for the mistakes I made. I hope you like the chapter. I'll update again soon.