First Day and Telling The Marauders

(I don't own Harry Potter. I only own Lyra and the story idea).
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
The term was starting. Harry and Lyra were sitting next to each other. The next day after classes Harry and Lyra would tell the Marauders about them. They told Albus who their parents were and he thought it was a good idea.. They were both nervous.

Harry and Lyra's parents were starting their fourth year. Soon students started to enter the Great Hall Harry was talking to Lyra and Albus.
The staff knew about Lyra being pregnant and they were happy for the two.
     . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
(James POV)

As me and my friends walk into the Great Hall I saw two new faces at the Head Table. We sat at the Gryffindor table. "Guys look we have a new DADA teacher." I said. They look over at our new teacher. "Your right. I wander who the woman next to him is?" Said Sirius. She dose reminds me of Sirius a little.

Lily and her friends came in and sat down at the front of the table. Away from me and my friends. 'I'll get Lily to like me yet.'

(Back with Harry)

(I'm going to do this in PVO)

I saw my dad and mum at the Gryffindor table. Lyra's father was there too. Soon everyone was there and Minerva left to go get the first years.

Soon the first years were sorted and Albus stood up and said. "Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. I'm sure you all have noticed two new faces at the Staff Table. I would like to to meet our new DADA teacher Alex Gryffindor and his wife Lyra Gryffindor and their Godson Teddy. Everyone clapped for us when we stood up. I gave a small smile and we sat back down.

First years note that the forest on the grounds is forbidden. Our caretaker Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you all not to use magic in the coradoor's. He also has a list of forbidden objects on is office door. If your interest you may take a look. Now let the feast begin." Said Albus.

The food then appears and everyone starts to dig in. I talk with Minerva with Lyra saying something a few times. Lyra was helping Teddy to eat.
Soon we were all stuffed and Albus dusmisted everyone. I took a tired D
Teddy and Lyra back to the our dorm.

Lyra got Teddy ready for bed. She then lays him down in his cot. I got ready and waited for Her. Soon Lyra came in and got ready for bed. She layed down next to me. "You'll have a busy day tomorrow so we should get some sleep." Said Lyra. Harry nodded.

(Time skip to the next day)

Lyra woke up to Teddy crying. She got up and rushed to Teddy's room. She picked up Teddy and held him. She found that Teddy had a bad dream. "It's okay Teddy. It was just a dream." Lyra said softly. Teddy stopped crying and was starting to com down.

Lyra took Teddy to have breakfast. She put him in his playpen and he started to play. Lyra started making French toast and eggs. She made Teddy a bull of mash Pananas.

As her and Harry's breakfast is cooking she gets Teddy and started to feed him. Soon Lyra started to feed Teddy and he had his food all over him. Lyra put the bull away and took the food off the stove and set it on the table. Harry came in and chuckled at Teddy and sat down. He started to eat. They agreed last night to have breakfast privately.

Lyra took Teddy and said to Harry. "I'm going to give Teddy a bath and change. Good luck with teaching." Harry smiled and nodded and said back. "Ok. Thank you. Be good Teddy." Harry fave Lyra a kiss before she left.

Once Harry finished his breakfast he left. He went to his classroom. He had first years first and third year and lastly second years. One his way to the DADA classroom he saw Remus and called to him. "Mr. Lupin." Remus stopped and looked to Harry. "Yes Professor Gryffindor?" Asked Remus.