End Of The Year and Test Scores

I hope you like the update.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It was the day before Lyra could go home. Everyone was glad. Harry was glad because he missed Lyra. Harry and Teddy were visiting Lyra. She was looking better. "Everyone is excited for you to come back. Lily missed talking to you and Sirius is a bit nervous about the twins.

Harry one day left Hogwarts and then went to the hospital and went to Lyra's room. He found her coming out of the bathroom and she smiled at him."Harry. I'm glad to be leaving. I don't like the hospital." Harry smiled back at her. "I know the feeling. Let's get you and the twins checked out and head out of here." Harry told her.

"Ok." Said Lyra. The went to where the twins were and picked up Lizzy and Harry picked up Sirius. They then went to the front desk and Harry signed them out. They then flewed back to Harry's room and they then put the twins in bed. Lyra then layed down on the couch and rested. She started to read a book. Harry made Lyra something to eat. He made some salad and set it in front of Lyra.

He then went to get Teddy. Once in the Gryffindor common room he went up to James, Sirius, Remus, and Lily and said taking Teddy's things and said, "Lyra is back and reasting on the couch. You can see her tomorrow. Right now she needs to rest." They nodded and Harry led Teddy back to the room.

Soon they made it and Teddy ran up to Lyra and hugged her. "I miss you aunt Lyra." Lyra smiled back and said, "I missed you too." After that he ran to play. He was going to start school soon. He was excited about that. Harry sat down and went over everyone's homework. He wanted to be close by if Lyra needed him.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The next day Lily and James came to see Lyra. They had to go back to classes tomorrow. They had fun taking and James told Lyra that after classes Sirius and Remus would see her. She was happy about that and she told them a bit about the twins and Lily and James left.

Lyra was recovering well. She had a few more days of rest left. Lyra was glad about that. Harry was one of the well liked teachers. He made classes fun and Harry was glad that everyone besides some of the Slytherin's liked him.

Harry was also glad that Lyra was doing good. He loved the twins. They were a handful but he loved them anyways. Lyra loved them as well. She was glad they Were healthy and doing good. Harry was to.

Lyra had fun with Sirius and Remus. They talked a bit and Harry helped explaining things too. Harry heard a bit more on what Voldemort was doing. He was trying to find who distroyed his Horcrux's and he wasn't having much luck. Harry was planning to take him down soon.

Lyra was excited and nervous. She was excited that he would be gone soon but nervous that Harry would get hurt. Harry told her that he would be careful as he could and that he would make it back. Lyra was still a bit nervous but trusted Harry.

Things was going good. Lyra and Harry missed their friends. They new they would have a better and more safe life then before. Lyra and Harry were happy about that.

The end of the year was getting close and Lily and Remus were excited to see how they did. James and Sirius were hoping they gotten a good enough score that that could pasted.
Lily and Remus got O's while James and Sirius gotten E. They were glad on how well they did. James and Sirius gotten good scores in DADA, Transfigrasion, and Charms. Lily helped with Charms and James helped Lily with Transfigrasion.

They got together not to long after Lyra and the twins got back from the Hospital. Their friends were happy for them. Harry had killed Voldemort then the kids were getting ready to go home. Everyone was happy that he was finally gone. Lyra was glad that Harry was ok. He had a few small cuts but other then that he was fine.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Albus asked Harry if he wanted to come back next year and Harry agreed. He loved teaching the kids and Lyra was happy for him. They stayed at the school and just went to visit James, Sirius, Lily, and Remus.

They were all happy. Lily and James dated and Lily had fun. James was gald about that. Harry was too. They were glad that they could be happy and not have to worry about being attacked by Voldemort.

They went to some beaches and to go camping a few times and just have fun over the summer. They all had a good time and Harry meet James's parents and he told them the truth and they promised to keep it a secret. Harry was glad about that.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I hope you all enjoyed. I'm sorry for the wait. I'll update soon. Thanks for all of your support. Bye till next time.