Summer fun

Sorry for the long wait I have a lot going on. I hope you all like it.
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Harry and Lyra were now hanging with James and the others. The two had fun. They went swimming in the swimming pool that the Potter Maison had. Lily even joined them some times.

It was a few weeks before Harry got a Owl one morning and he read it. It read:

Dear Mister Gryffindor,

Hello Mir. Harry Gryffindor. I'm Auror Lake. I'm sending you this letter because you are the only one that can help a young fifteen year old girl named Lily Rose Evans. Her family was attack by some Death Eatere that are still out there. She doesn't want to go anywhere else but to you and your family. Please come to ST. Mumgos. Me and my partner will be waiting for you to came and pick her up.

From Auror Lake.

Lyra Lily's family was attacked by some Death Eaters that are still out there. I need to go and pick her up. She wants to live with us. She doesn't want to go anywhere else." Harry explains and he got up after taking one last drink of his tea.

"Poor Lily. Good luck. She can live with us no matter what." Said Lyra. She loved Lily and she wouldn't mind the red head living with them at all.

Harry nodded and gave her a kiss on the cheek before leaving threw the flew. "Where did uncle Harry go?" Asked Teddy. "He just went to get a new member of our family. Lily is coming to live with us. She lost her parents and she will be staying with us." Said Lyra as she picked up Lizzy and Sirius and took them to their playpen.

Teddy nodded. He was able to speak much more now and he still couldn't say somethings but he was doing good.

"Let's go and do some homework. Then after you do two then you can take a short break and then will start up again." Said Lyra. Teddy nodded with a smile. Him and Lyra went into the living room and they got to work. Teddy was almost finished with his math work when Harry came in with a sad Lily.

She looked like she had been crying. Harry had her thangs shranked so it would be easier to travel. "Oh Lily." Said Lyra. She hugged Lily when she got to the girl and Lily cried into her. "That's it Lily let it all out. It's ok to cry." Said Lyra. She rubbed Lily's back and that also helped her.

"Would you like to stay here with me or would you like to just stay in your room." Asked Lyra gently.

"Stay with you." Said Lily quietly. Lyra looked to Harry and said, "I'll keep Lily company. You help Teddy with his work and watch the twins." Harry nodded. He knew that Lyra could help Lily more then he could.

Lyra took Lily to her new room and she just let Lily cuddly with her. It wasn't long and Lily fell asleep like that.

It wasn't long and Harry came to check up on the two girls. "Lily fell asleep a few minutes ago." Whispered Lyra. Harry nodded. "Teddy is playing now. He got done with his work." Harry told Lyra. Lyra was glad for Teddy. They always let Teddy chose if he wanted to play or have ice cream when he got done with his work. That helped him know that he could have something to look forward to when he got his work done.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Things went like that. Lily would either want Lyra or Harry with her. She was also sad that Petunia blames her for their parents death. Harry didn't think Petunia was being fair. It was Death Eaters that did it not Lily.

Lily soon started to feel better. She went to visit James. The other Potters heard what happened and they didn't say anything about what happened but just told Lily if she needed to talk to someone then she could always talk to them. She was thankful for them. She thanked them for their support.

The summer started to get better again. Harry and Charlus planed to take everyone to the beach that was near by. They were all excited. They started to pack. Lily was for the first time after her parents death that she was this happy.

Everyone was glad to see her smiling more. They were going to head to the beach the next day. Everyone couldn't wait. James couldn't wait to spend time with all of his family and Lily.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

I'm sorry again for the wait. I hope you all like the chapter. I will try to update again soon. I have a lot going on. Welcome to anyone new and I hope you all like the story.