Misson complete and it's time?

I am sorry for the wait. I hope you all enjoy.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The next few days went good. Lyra just relaxed and just got up when needed. Harry's classes were doing good. They had completed their mission. They were happy about it but sad that they couldn't see their friends.

Lyra and Lily talked when Lily came over. Lily also came to study when the common room was to loud and when she didn't want to go to the library. Lyra enjoyed Lily being there. They loved talking. James, Sirius and Remus came over often as well. They would take either both of just one of them. Lyra and Harry enjoyed it a lot. So did James, Sirius, and Remus. They had a good time together.

Albus liked how well Harry was teaching Defense and would see if Harry wanted to come back next year. Harry and Lyra were happy to see their family's.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It was in the middle of the night when Lyra woke up in pain. "Harry the twins are coming!" Lyra called. Harry eyes widened and got up he grabbed the bag and ran over to Lrya and got her up and Appreciated to the hospital. He told a lady that Lyra was having the twins.

The lady rushed off and soon came back with a bed. Lyra got on with Harry's help. He went with her and once they told him to wait where he was he rushed to their room back at Hogwarts and got Teddy. He got him some things to do and then went to get Lily, James, Sirius, and Remus.

They all rushed to the hospital and waited where Harry was before. It was some time before a Nurse came out and said, Are you all Mrs. Potter's family?"  Harry got up and nodded. "I'm her husband and they are cusions." The nurse nodded and said, "You can go in now. But only for a little bit Mrs. Potter is tired and will need some rest." They all nodded and went in.

They saw Lyra was lying up a bit on the bed with two baby's in her arms. She smiled at them and Teddy climbed on the bed with Lily's help. "Have you came up with names?" James asked smiling. Lyra and Harry smiled at each other and said, This little girl is Lizzy Lily Potter and this Little boy is Sirius James Potter." Lyra said first and Harry finished.

They smiled and Lily said, "Great names. I love them." Lyra smiled at Lily. Harry gently took Lizzy and held her. He smiled glad to finally see and meet his daughter. Lily took a picture and Harry let his father hold Lizzy for a moment. James smiled at the little girl. "She looks like her mother but with her fathers eyes. Both parents smiled.

Sirius was next. He loved his granddaughter. She was beautiful. She had good things from both parents. Little Sirius looks like Harry with Lrya's eyes. They were both beautiful. After that they left except for Harry. The nurse took the twins to where the nursery was at and let them sleep there.

It would take awhile for Lyra to leave the hospital. She was asleep not to long after the twins were taken. She was tired. Harry left and he would come back tomorrow. He took Teddy with him. He loved his two cousins. He was put back to sleep. Harry got a little nap in. He then woke up and got Teddy something to eat and they had a late breakfast.

After that they went to see Lyra. They did this everyday. Harry would go and see her after his classes. Lyra was doing good. She didn't have any problems. Harry and Lyra were glad about that. Teddy misses Lyra but was being a bit less fussy about it. Harry was glad for that.

It would be a few more days before Lyra could go home. She was glad to hear this. Harry and the others were also glad to hear it.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I'm sorry for the long wait. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. I'll try to update soon. Comment or vote if you'd like.