Fifth Year

Sorry for the wait. Enjoy.
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

The summer went good. They went swimming and they went on picnics. They had fun. They let Sirius and Remus stay with them. The two were greatful.

Harry and Lyra said goodbye to their family and said to fifth years that they would see them at Hogwarts. With that they left. Harry and Lyra got in their room and then Harry got ready for the classes. After that they had dinner and they talked and got caught up with everyone.

After Harry and Lyra relaxed and just talked they soon went to bed after they put the baby's and Teddy to bed. It was a nice day. They had a lot of fun. Harry was glad to be able to come back and teach again. He loved it. He found joy in it. He still wanted the kids to be ready for anythig. Albus agreed with him. So the book list didn't change.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The rest of week went good. They all had fun and chated. Both Lyra and Harry had fun with Lizzy and Sirius. Teddy like playing with them too. James, Sirius, Lilly and Remus loved to come over and play with the kids and to talk with Harry and Lyra.

Quidditch tryouts happened a few weeks later and James and Sirius were on the team. Lily and Marilne cheered for then. Things were good now that Voldemort was gone. The evil Slytherin's would try to attack some of the older kids. Harry and the other Professor's had to keep a close eye on them.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Lyra was a bit tired from taking care of the kids while Harry was working.  Lyra got some help from Professor McGonagall. Lyra was greatful for the help. Harry was too.

Things were good. It was a weekend and so Harry invited James, Lily, Sirius and Remus to spend time with them and to play with the kids. They all had fun. Both Harry and Lyra were glad that Voldemort was gone and that their love ones won't die.

Harry loved teaching. He missed it. He was good and made his lessons fun. He gave them chances to practice on training dummys. He let them also practice fight. He didn't allow them to hurt each other.

Halloween was also coming up. Everyone was excited. Harry no longer was upset on Halloween. Lyra helped with that but traveling back the past helped the most.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Sorry for the wait. I hope you all like the chapter. I will try to update again soon. Thank you all for voting and reading for this story.